2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Ginseng Season Open In Kentucky 2010

Re:Ginseng Season Open In Ky 2010 13 years 6 months ago #5790

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
lenno wrote:

Hopefully you can Billy, good luck

Thanks Lenno.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Ginseng Season Open In Ky 2010 13 years 6 months ago #5791

Billy, sure hope you haven't overdone it. You better get back to the chiropractor. Good luck man!

Re:Ginseng Season Open In Ky 2010 13 years 6 months ago #5792

Billy ,hope your leg gets to feeling better..soon

Re:Ginseng Season Open In Ky 2010 13 years 6 months ago #5802

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Thanks guys i go back to the chiropractor tomorrow but i got the m.r.i. report and as I thought and my doctor my back is a mess and there is not a whole lot they can do for it.I am going to see one of the best back surgons in Lexington next wensday and see if he can relieve the nerves that are causeing my leg so much problim if he can that will be good enough for me because I have learned to work with and deal with my back the past 10 years but the nerve is not tolerable so I hope he can help with that,but it does not look like I will be going back to the mountians this season,but I am very thankful for what I have got this season....4 3/4 pounds are dry and it looks like with what has not dryed completly yet and with my share of the seng last Thursday and Friday I will be pushing 7 to 7 1/2 pounds and that aint bad seeing my season was cut 1/3rd of its time.

Cheiftian I would have had that 10 easy this season had I not had this problim arise....:o)

I am very happy that I got to go last week and I am contented with the harvest I have if I do not get to go back this season.

The new business has helped me a great deal because I am learning alot about it that I didnt know and our program manager is a sweet heart and willing to take the time to fill an old hill billy like me in on all the rules & procedures and help to make sure that I do not make no mistakes.So Anna if you are reading this I tip my hat to you and thank you for talking and exsplaining everything to me it was easy to understand because of how well you difined it all.

Guys dig hard it will not stand as long as usal this season G/L to you all my friends.

Billy.

Re:Ginseng Season Open In Ky 2010 13 years 6 months ago #5803

Billy I hope theres something they can do for your pain....7 to 8 pounds of dry is a grand season..you did great for the limited time you had to hunt..theres no dout you would have made the 10..I'm hoping you hear good news next wednesday..

Re:Ginseng Season Open In Ky 2010 13 years 6 months ago #5811

Hope you get to feeling better Billy.

Re:Ginseng Season Open In Ky 2010 13 years 6 months ago #5834

Billy, I'm sorry to hear that you may not make it back out this fall. However, I am very happy for you for that run of very good hunts that you had. That was about an awesome run of consecutive good digs that I've ever heard of. I'll keep you in my prayers man! Good luck and show us a few pics of any awesome roots you run across in your new business venture.

Re:Ginseng Season Open In Ky 2010 13 years 6 months ago #5842

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Guys I app that and I sure will post some pictures of some roots as they go through.I will also post a picture of my seng later when it all dry`s and tell you guys what weight I got before I had to stop going.

Re:Ginseng Season Open In Ky 2010 13 years 6 months ago #6021

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Attachments:

Re:Ginseng Season Open In Ky 2010 13 years 6 months ago #6022

• Billy