2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Ginseng Season Open In Kentucky 2010

Re:Ginseng Season Open In Kentucky 2010 12 years 8 months ago #10706

GL to you too Billy.

Hope you have a great year and that back/hip does not bother you too much.

I was talking to a friend at Church last week and he mentioned having a hunting lease on something like 1200 acres and we talked about seng some, but he is not interested in hunting (bad afraid of snakes), but he said he would let me have the key and see what I could find out there.

He said there are some deep hollows with lots of ferns in them so that sounds hopeful.

We'll see. It's always good to have a few new places to check out. It's always exciting to head off into a new hollow you never looked in before (could be the BIG one). Never know.

TNhunter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Ginseng Season Open In Kentucky 2010 12 years 8 months ago #10743

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Tnhunter you are sure right I am like a kid in a candy store when I get to hunt a new place always hopefull and excited to see what is ahead and when you finD that first group or a few scattered bunches the heart begins to pump and the excitement is on for the remainder of the day :) I have truly never found nothing that I enjoy more than time in the Mountians during seng season..........

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Who's Online

We have 289 guests and no members online

Login