2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: New Handle for an Old Digger

Re:New Handle for an Old Digger 11 years 5 months ago #21000

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
SengNveins thanks those tops are doing prety good i truly ddnt exspect them to still be as good but we have had strong wind and rain 2 out of three days now I am going to go tomorrow and see if it is still holding on if it is i am going to go Saturday as well then hang up the old digger for the season.

Tnhunter thanks and man it sure is agrrevating to back in the woods and loose your handle for sure.

Our Family sends condolence to yours tn we will say a prayer as well for the family I lost mom a few years back and remember that time well.It is good to know that they where Christian Ladies that loved the Lord and that the suffering is not there any more.After the Lord decided it was moms time I was sitting and thinkng about it all and I felt like writing a song in her memory and to hopefuly find releif in it and the Lord blessed that song and it was a help to me and has been to many since then I am going to post a link here below this note and would like for you to listing to this song my daughter Charity my son Bill and I sing it.

It is titled

God Calls

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:New Handle for an Old Digger 11 years 5 months ago #21037

Billy,

Appreciate the prayers friend and the link to that song.

Sounds like your relation ship with your mom was a lot like mine. Church buddy and best friend.

Our loss was great, but her gain even greater !

2 Corinthians 5:8 - We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

TNhunter

Re:New Handle for an Old Digger 11 years 5 months ago #21038

TN Brother,
March on. I'll remember you tonight as I pray.
Hugh

Re:New Handle for an Old Digger 11 years 5 months ago #21039

TN, Just noticed the post. Sorry to hear the news of your mother passing away.

Re:New Handle for an Old Digger 6 years 10 months ago #39921

TN, I'm new to this forum and have been reading posts from the beginning and when I got to this and read about your Mother passing and the scripture you posted, it was like a jolt to me. My dad was killed in a car accident back in 02 and when the state police came to my house to tell me, I immediately quoted that scripture that you posted!

I tell you God sure is amazing how he can comfort us in our darkest hour. My dad was a United Baptist preacher and pastor for 29 years. I am sorry for your loss and I realize you posted this a few years ago but I wanted to share that with you.

All you guys seem like the salt of the earth kind of fellas on here and I'm so glad to have come across this site. God Bless

Re:New Handle for an Old Digger 6 years 10 months ago #39926

Sorry tn been trying to catch up on the post sorry for ur loss.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Who's Online

We have 615 guests and no members online

Login