2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: ginseng price

Re:ginseng price 14 years 7 months ago #1606

• Purple
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
maya wrote:

Yeehaw!!! Two more days til the diggin starts! Berries I saw last week were pretty green though.

Wrong thread this is about selling ginseng not going to hunt it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:ginseng price 14 years 7 months ago #1607

OK I'll check w/ you before I post again!

Re:ginseng price 14 years 7 months ago #1609

• tony
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hillbilly here are some roots i have found over the last feww days look at how red it is are they any reason why the buyers wouldnt give full price for it ???????

Re:ginseng price 14 years 7 months ago #1610

• tony
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
sorry
Attachments:

Re:ginseng price 14 years 7 months ago #1611

roots look pretty nice to me tony.A buyer in missouri told me it would start between 250 and 300.Hopefully it will go up in a couple months.

Re:ginseng price 14 years 7 months ago #1612

• tony
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
ive had trouble with dealers not wanting to buy it because it is red this is grown in tennesse in red sandy soil

Re:ginseng price 14 years 7 months ago #1613

• Purple
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
maya wrote:

OK I'll check w/ you before I post again!

Cannot be an adult because we don't disrespect others in such a dull way. I was only advising you on the wrong forum thread was all. Sorry there no feelings hurt I hope. As a site owner I was just pointing out something that was out of place an therefore sometimes causes other mods to be watching an moving threads. I do wish you luck hunting an look forward to haring about your personal experiences hunting. Good Luck!

Re:ginseng price 14 years 7 months ago #1614

Everyone was just talking money and about there sang they hope to get I was just posting that our season starts and I'm excited to get out there and start getting some sang to make money too, that's it! If its not up to your standards, oh well! I'll try not to offend you by being dull! Sarcastic maybe, but good heavens never dullllll! Good God!

Nice sang Tony!

Re:ginseng price 14 years 7 months ago #1618

tony i have no idea why they would give you a lower price for that seng looks like high quality old seng to me. I really can't tell about color due to the pic but it looks real good to me.

Re:ginseng price 14 years 7 months ago #1725

Has anyone, and everyone who digs ginseng ever thought that if we held all our roots till the price goes up to about a 1000 a pound to sell. The simple answer in no. Why, because we need money now. The average american digger will sell for very low just to get money on the spot. For the brite mind ones there is a stock trade market that is in play, and I am one to say that if you sell you roots during a period when the price is low, then you are played by the market! For the smart ones, they might sit on 20 pounds till the price is right. Now, as smart as that is for people like me they are going against a bigger trend , reason that the price is only rarely ever right, is the fact that we sell wild ginseng all market long to Hong Kong.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Who's Online

We have 449 guests and no members online

Login