2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: tomorrow

Re:tomorrow 14 years 6 months ago #2468

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Chieftain great haul,congrats,you have some great spots.

I know the !! Seng Factor !! got me today we dug 31 ounces.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:tomorrow 14 years 6 months ago #2475

great haul billy..they start buying here tomarrow...will check prices around the first of the week....going to the big timber today and give them small patchs a break...

Re:tomorrow 14 years 6 months ago #2478

great job Billy, 31 0unces is a great day I don't care who you are. you got any pics of that?

Re:tomorrow 14 years 6 months ago #2481

got hot here today ,went to the big timber today...2 pounds 4 ounces....

Re:tomorrow 14 years 6 months ago #2482

some of the bigger ones today....

Re:tomorrow 14 years 6 months ago #2484

Real nice Chief, looks like you did it again!! I must say though you look a little tuckered out in the photo LOL :) I'd love to go on a hunt with you someday. Not taking anything away from your ability to find them, but I think you've got a little more sang in your area than I do mine. The land in eastern Ohio is all chopped up. A big farm around here is 200 acres and most of that being fields. Keep it going Chief, You're tearing it up out there.

Re:tomorrow 14 years 6 months ago #2485

5, where i'm hunting in those patch's ,i think, i just got lucky and no one had walked those little woods for sang...i was a little tuckered out today..big hills and hollers today..verticle hunting ,mostly up ..it's going quick now ..didn't get rain at the right time to keep it green..dug some today that just fell apart when you touch them..50 -50 yellow to green ratio in the woods i was in today...

Re:tomorrow 14 years 6 months ago #2495

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Chieftain - Thanks yea that was a good day,anytime I dig a pound or more im realy happy for that.

5 - I usaly do take a pic of all good digs,but I walked 10 hours yesterday in the hard woods during a hard rain,I was soked to the under drors,lol and man it was clothes off,sheets back and bed,the boys had already washed and stacked,but over on my post I was out of the woods by 2.30 today and had even a better dig,the picks are posted on tonights photos.

Chieftain - Great dig again and them are some very nice looking old timers there for sure way to go man,hope you can get another week in anyway,maybe it want rain to hard to soon out there g/l

Let me know about them prices we are exspecting another raise here tomorrow morning,pushing the 400 befor long looks like I will let you know.

Re:tomorrow 14 years 6 months ago #2502

i'm going to call my buyer the first of the week for a price quote...opening weekend he's mighty busy...last years he bought 125 pounds the first weekend ...

Re:tomorrow 14 years 6 months ago #2545

on the fence about going today..pretty good rain all around me ,none here yet though..got one spot notfar from a road,guess if it starts raining i can get back to the truk pretty quick.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Who's Online

We have 229 guests and no members online

Login