2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Deer Hunting

Re:Deer Hunting 12 years 4 months ago #15120

Weather here will be similar... I'm looking forward to tomorrow am as will be in a stand in amongst the oaks about 1/2 mile from my house! There's heavy acorn production this year, and lots of deer sign. I was in that same stand last weekend, [bow season] and saw a couple of them too far away to shoot. this sat starts muzzeloading, so that shouldn't be a problem!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Deer Hunting 12 years 4 months ago #15154

Ya i havent dusted my bow of in a couple years i work to much. I never miss firearm season though, as for the squrrels i always hunt them and the seng at the same time. Dig some root here one cutting on some nuts go pick him off and dig some more root.

Re:Deer Hunting 12 years 4 months ago #15187

got 28 slab crappie today heres two,14 inchers....

Re:Deer Hunting 12 years 4 months ago #15188

Nice slabs! That's what I'm having for dinner tonight:woohoo: Tomorrow I'm having some tenderloin from the doe I shot today. Passed up another young buck. This was my third day hunting this fall and I've now seen and passed up shots at 3 different bucks. I'm hoping the sightings continue. sooner or later a better one will show. Hope the pic I'm about to post doesn't offend anyone, but just had to show the damage that muzzy m-4 did after passing through the pump stationB) )
Attachments:

Re:Deer Hunting 12 years 4 months ago #15189

nice..looks like success to me, not offensive at all;)

Re:Deer Hunting 12 years 4 months ago #15190

nice..looks like success to me, not offensive at all;)

Re:Deer Hunting 12 years 4 months ago #15205

..........i think they bit better today even though I had less fish, got 25 today..had to quit at noon to hang a door at the father -in-laws cabin on the lake.got high hopes for tomorrow.got the pattern established on the fish ..cold front moving in ,so I should put a whoop'en on them ..those 3 went 14 inches +

Re:Deer Hunting 12 years 4 months ago #15225

Nice Crappie!!
I have a bunch of pics from this summer. Caught some nice cats, bass, crappie and bluegill. I have a pic of a 14'' bluegill that I caught in a farm pond. Out of all the fish I caught this one is the one I was amazed at most. Who would have thunk. lol. I can send it to you via email if you would like to see it. I can't figure out how to extract it as it is embedded in the body of my email I still have. I can email it to you but I can't figure out how to post it here.
Latt

Re:Deer Hunting 12 years 4 months ago #15228

best day yet this week..pattern held..37....

Re:Deer Hunting 12 years 4 months ago #15230

How ya gonna shoot that big buck if your on the lake all the time LOL

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Who's Online

We have 315 guests and no members online

Login