2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Price Drop In Ky

Re:Price Drop In Ky 13 years 3 months ago #8134

hey guys just wanted to show u all a pic of the biggest cat me and terry caught last year it was a big ol male. Its been awhile since i last posted a pic so if it doesn't work i will try again.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Price Drop In Ky 13 years 3 months ago #8135

hillbilly

Now that's a beautiful huge cat! I love those big tufts. Do you have any idea what the cat weighed?

The trapping regs have gotten pretty crazy here in Maine since they are so concerned with the accidental catch of Lynx.

Thanks for sharing. It's a Dandy!

classicfur

Re:Price Drop In Ky 13 years 3 months ago #8144

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Thats a nice one hillbilly

Re:Price Drop In Ky 13 years 3 months ago #8172

hey classic fur believe it or not that cat only weighed thirty pounds which is still a big cat. But he was so run down i guess from rutting and stuff he was so skinny. But his fur was real nice. I would hate to say what this cat would have weighed when he wasn't run down. I also forgot to tell you all that was the best morning we had all year we caught another big female that morning and three big coyotes. All in all the best morning i have ever had. We only put out 25 traps last year fur and trapped for thirty five days and ended up with 26 coyotes and six bobcats and three foxes. This was all from one hollow believe it or not. You wouldn't believe the deer and rabbits everyone has seen in their this year i wish more people wwould trap it does wonders for the wildlife.

Re:Price Drop In Ky 13 years 3 months ago #8173

Hey guys just wanted to show a few more pics from last year. Also Billy and Fur we finally got some traps out the other day and after two days we caught one grey fox.

Re:Price Drop In Ky 13 years 3 months ago #8174

Re:Price Drop In Ky 13 years 3 months ago #8177

man what co. in ky thats alot of coyotes

Re:Price Drop In Ky 13 years 3 months ago #8183

the majority of them are in pike county but we trap right on the line of pike and letcher.

Re:Price Drop In Ky 13 years 3 months ago #8188

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
There are so many yotes in my area its redicouless It is hard to say how many but I can hear them everywhere.

Re:Price Drop In Ky 13 years 3 months ago #8189

the weather has put a hold on most of my trapping.was doing good on rats and coons till the freeze up came..nice fur hillbilly.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Who's Online

We have 387 guests and no members online

Login