2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed

Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 4 months ago #33919

hi everyone
I have buyed a few pounds high quality ginseng from a dealer in vermont but it's not enough for me. so i hope i could find some dealers who have hundres pounds fresh ginsneg. i will be happy to buy them even with 1000$ per pound. here is some pics what i want. my This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 4 months ago #33920

here is a small one what i want.
Attachments:

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 4 months ago #33925

Hello,are you looking for just fresh or dry my email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 4 months ago #33929

i will go out in the morning and get you some! lol.... cmon man!

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 4 months ago #33934

hope next yeari could buy morethis year only few pounds buyedbut I need hundres pounds.

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 4 months ago #33943

Couldyou invest ina newcomputer with spelcheck and a spacebar thatworks first before you buyed hundrespounds \"fresh ginsneg\". lol

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 4 months ago #33944

Latt, lol. Your suppose to be thankful today not spiteful. :evil:
Hahaha

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 4 months ago #33945

i hope write well just like I need nice long neck ginseng.

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 4 months ago #33950

It is a little late in the year to be looking for fresh ginseng.

For most of us our digging season ended a month or more ago (ginseng tops die back in the fall, usually Mid October here where I live, earlier in some places).

Most would only have dry ginseng at this point and only those who have not sold this years harvest yet. Many have sold by now.

If you really need a lot of fresh ginseng, you should get started asking for it around the first of September, or a little earlier. For most of us the digging season starts Sept 1 but there are a few States where that is different.

I take a little fresh ginseng myself, but I also keep several nice older ball roots with long necks that I dry and then grind and eat them that way. I have found both forms (green and dry) to be the same benefit health wise. Slices of dry root, or ground root, when put in a nice hot cup of green tea... after a few minutes they taste just like fresh root (except tea flavored). I love it like that.

Good Luck !

TNhunter

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 4 months ago #33951

Probably too late this season. If you want lots of fresh ginseng you would need to let folks know early , in my case I would need to know by September 1st. Digging is time consuming and getting \"hundreds of pounds\", or a significant portion of that dug, prepped and ready to sell before it goes bad would need a bit planning.

Good Luck

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Who's Online

We have 457 guests and no members online

Login