2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 4 months ago #33952

yeahi know this year is lateso i make this topic for telling everyone what we need.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 2 months ago #34344

where are you located? maybe this coming fall I will look you up. at $1000 a lb that sounds good to me. How long have you been buying?

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 2 months ago #34345

I just noticed your ISP is from China. How will you buy from us here in the USA? Im sure nobody will just send you their roots and hope you send money back. If you were here in NY I would definately sell to you. and being from china you are cutting out alot of middle men and could really afford to pay more

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 2 months ago #34346

Just noticed her/his ISP is from China. So english probably isnt their first language. But being from China this person is cutting out a few middlemen and I think they could pay much more lol

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 2 months ago #34347

loveginseng wrote:

yeahi know this year is lateso i make this topic for telling everyone what we need.

Lets get the obvious questions out of the way so that they aren't asked over and over.

Do you want fresh ginseng only?

Do you require a minimum average age for the roots?

How will you inspect the roots?

Do you intend to get the dealer license and export permits yourself?

How do you plan to pay for the roots?

What are the minimum and maximum lot weight you are looking for?

Are you interested in ginseng from certain states only or from any legal state?

Good Luck

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 9 years 2 months ago #34359

Love ginseng- Welcome to this forum!

Like many of the posting above, you will need to plan ahead ever so much in order to get what you need. as aformentioned, the season for harvesting/drying/selling is pretty much over, for most of us here.

The questions that TnTrader asked are useful to be addressed in your future post when you are available to purchase in season. This, for next year, and your post then asking for folks to sell you root.

Please consider that you will need to do the work of asking for the root, when next season comes. I'm sure that if the mechanism is in place for you to sell and transport, that something can be worked out!

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 8 years 10 months ago #35771

we have someone in usawe only need super old fresh ginseng.I search all old ginseng last year,but i only get few pounds.i'm in russia now.

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 8 years 10 months ago #35780

$1000 will not cut it in Vermont this year. It's early, but I am being offered much more than that. Also with the minimum age for legal root going up this year here a lot was sold last year. That will probably get the price up here too!

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 8 years 10 months ago #35781

Loveginseng, I'm sure their are plenty of us dealers on this forum that will be able to help, its way to early in the season to start throwing out prices especially with the way the market ended last season, a lot of folks held root way to long hoping for a higher price.Truth is we all have to wait and see, feel free to contact me via email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I am sure I can fill your order with fresh or dry root.

Re:Hundreds pounds high quality fresh ginseng needed 8 years 10 months ago #35782

Loveginseng, I'm sure their are plenty of us dealers on this forum that will be able to help, its way to early in the season to start throwing out prices especially with the way the market ended last season, a lot of folks held root way to long hoping for a higher price.Truth is we all have to wait and see, feel free to contact me via email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I am sure I can fill your order with fresh or dry root.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Who's Online

We have 251 guests and no members online

Login