2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: TN prices?

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15926

Chieftain wrote:

So, why can't we do the same thing with oil? ...we can but first you have to hear all that pissing and moaning from the smaller oil companies. how their not getting their fair share..;)

I don't think you have been paying attention Chieftain. The pissing and moaning you are hearing in the ginseng market is from the diggers who think they can force the market to make their ginseng worth more than it really is.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15927

Really guys, I must say that I found your little squabble amusing at first, but It's gotten a little old. If you were my kids I'd make you sit on the couch and hold hands for about an hour.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15928

biglizard wrote:

Really guys, I must say that I found your little squabble amusing at first, but It's gotten a little old. If you were my kids I'd make you sit on the couch and hold hands for about an hour.

your not my parent but your welcome to try..you might get yourself sit down..ive been pay attention you can tell whos trying to keep prices low ..... low level buyers or lowlife buyers ..you choose :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15930

ROFLMAO!!! Sorry Chief, I was thinking you guys were getting just a little too chummy. One thing I like almost as much as hunting seng, is aggravating.;)

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15931

dang yall last i checked this was tn prices not cut throte ginseng. yhis bitching and moaning helps nothing. some dealers are crooks that is true. some dealers are honest that is true. you cant judge all by one that is true. i watched a poor fellow get screwed by a dealer today that is true. he strait up threw the guys sain in the trash box then when the guy left and i was outside ,looking through the window, he took it and poured it in his good box. he told the poor guy it was woods cultivated and other crap. gave him 180 a lb. for it, that is dirty pool!!!!!!!!! needless to say my own sain never left the vehicle. but here again you CANNOT judge all by one. diggers need to educate themselves so they know when to walk away instead of whine later. please nobody let anybody pick through your sain that means diggers and small dealers. that hurrts everybody in the end. the digger will be stuck with crap and the dealer will hurt the price by letting aisians pick through theirs

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15933

I've got a pig in a poke to sell for high dollar ( but you can't look at it)

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15936

u need to get the word out on this guy.and others like him!!he is part of the problem that is keeping TN. KY. price down.i have had one guy dock me for bullshit reasons and i dont sell to him now.find a more honest guy to sell to and tell everyone about the crooks,help us all!

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15938

YES PUT THE NAMES UP HERE, I AM FOR THAT, ID LIKE TO SEE THAT GUY TRY THAT SHIT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS DUG GINSENG MOST OF THERE LIVES. B)

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15942

im not strating a witch hunt, but yess i was pissed and so was my partner we would have left immediately but we wanted too see what he tried to pull on us. he was a hell of a lot nicer to us but he was still trying to break it off in me. said root count was too high on first ten lb. bag then next bag had some monsters in it \"oh these are cultivated, they are heavier\" is what he tried. thats when it went back in the bag my roots are wild all the way. that just so happened to be my bag if he wanted, if he is not to fat and lazy, i would take him to dang near every hole left from where they were dug. i might have poor memory but i never forget a good root and right where they came from, even when the woods changes for winter...

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15945

where was this at if they try to pick throw mine i take it and leave.it will help me not to go their.and the ohio man is full of his self tn sang has always been good until now so what do we need to do and looks like we need to hold we both know we got good roots and they dont wont to give us dicent money four it.what is the defernce between this year and last???? it top out around 650 or 700!!!so what is their dill.

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

Who's Online

We have 120 guests and no members online

Login