2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: TN prices?

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15586

Chief, your a tougher man than I. This time of year I HAVE to wear a shirt, sometimes two if the wind picks up! :huh:
Don't ya love that damn auto spell. :laugh:

Hillhopper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15590

bastle,

you say you offering 700 pound now, thats good kid.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15591

You better straighten this out Brad, your about to have your door beat down with sengers.

Hillhopper

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15601

he was not their sunday.i will be their sat and get the info you all need.i knoe some big people and it will raze up in the next couple of weeks. to at least 700 to 800 or 900 it could go over 1,000 but all are playing right now saying market if fludded and so on but i know it will raze i heard frome some big people!!so i know it will it will just take time.#1 their nuckler plant has went down so they will need lots mors sang so just wate it will jump up faster now.just in 2 days has jumped 30 to 40 dollers in 2 days.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15602

Too funny!!!

Hillhopper

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15603

Mr wild wrote:

bastle,

you say you offering 700 pound now, thats good kid.

No...

I wonder, if I were to post that the price is going to rise to $700 a pound over the next two weeks....if I would suddenly be credible to you

I was referring to the attitude of many here who try to beat down and belittle opinions of those with whom they disagree. In other words...truth or not...if they don't like the news, they don't want to hear it and the messenger of said news therefore has no credibility at all according to them. Therefore, I wonder if they would even realize the delima if the same person were to post a hugely high number for the actual market facts, and find the person completely credible because they like the message --even if it is a total and complete fabrication. Understand?

If you doubt this...just look at the karma joke on the upper right of my posts. I think this is absolutly funny as all hell.

I never said anything about my paying 700 in this market. I have posted before, I am paying about $500/lb for average run Ohio root. I pay a little better (up to $520 or so) for exceptional Ohio. I am also still looking for exceptional quality dealer lots.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15606

DIGGERS-you only have to look at the price on wild dried ginseng on this and other sites to see who is making the bucks.over 1000 for half pound and you only get 500 per pound,do the math.I sold some in Aug. for 150 pound wet.dealers know lots of diggers need holiday money and are holding out for that time,think about it!

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15610

so all this jibberjabber.....wow! fussin argueing and badmouthing, that gets us no $$$$. Neither does thoughing out bs rumors of prices. if a price is out there put a name and number on it. so is there any legitimate prices out there for good wild sain here in TN.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15611

Mr. Hawkins- Lake City TN phone number 865-919-3796. 435 a pound.

I'm still going to hold on for now, Yeah Christmas money would be nice, but after all I'm a guy and I don't do my shoping untill the day before anyways, so there is still time.

Re:TN prices? 12 years 4 months ago #15616

no thats not it i uploaded the wrong pic sorry bout that ill get them up as soon as possible... but i got 50x i am wanting to sell good quality seng

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Who's Online

We have 677 guests and no members online

Login