• Page:

TOPIC: Got my seed and rootlets

Re:Got my seed and rootlets 12 years 11 months ago #9207

Koolrayz,
Good looking soil. Nice job too!
Latt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Got my seed and rootlets 12 years 11 months ago #9211

Looks like you are well into it! Nice looking soil as well. Have you sent any out for testing? Did you have to do much lime/gypsum?

Re:Got my seed and rootlets 12 years 11 months ago #9212

koolrayz

Looks like you have a good start at planting. Nice looking soil!

There are only two ways to purchase Plant Helper. One is the manufacturer and they also sell it on ebay. Here's the links.

www.ampacbiotech.net/Articles%20&%20Pubs/trich.html

cgi.ebay.com/PLANT-HELPER-Organic-Plant-...;hash=item27b9d87210

Slide show of Plant Helper used on Ginseng
www.ampacbiotech.net/research/ginseng/ginsengslide.html

Research Report, you will have to page through the report by clicking on the \"Next Page\" at the bottom right.
www.ampacbiotech.net/research/ging1.html

Product label. Click to enlarge: www.ampacbiotech.net/products/Labels/Flowable%20Label.jpg

Use the contact info from their website or you can email Kelly at Ampac: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

There are two of us on the forum that I know of, that are going to be testing this out this year. To help the roots and protect from disease.

classicfur

Re:Got my seed and rootlets 12 years 11 months ago #9214

Thanks for the information. I sent an email for a price on a pound.
I planted my roots and the rest of my seed this morning. I got my Persons book in the mail today so I have some reading to do. I have to get my soil samples so I can send them off. I didnt add any gypsum when I planted, I wanted to know what I have exactly before I made any adjustments.

Re:Got my seed and rootlets 12 years 11 months ago #9215

Good call Koolrayz. I am predicting your PH is 6.7 with 6,200 PPA on calcium from looking at your soil in the Pics and knowing what type of plants are growing on your land. I bet I am close. lol, We will see.
Latt

Re:Got my seed and rootlets 12 years 11 months ago #9216

Koolrayz,
Gosh darn it, I meant 6.7 PH and 4,200 PPA on calcium. Fat finger and can't type. Bet I am close. If so that's pretty good soil. PH is in the acceptable range and Calcium would be awesome if I am close. I hope I am wrong and your PH is 5.5 with 6,000 PPA calcium but I doubt it. Let us know.
Latt

Re:Got my seed and rootlets 12 years 11 months ago #9221

I emailed Kelly just a few days ago checking on the price and qty of the plant helper. Below is what she sent back to me.

PS - I am ordering a couple of the 3 oz packages to try it out.
May do a pound next spring.

TNhunter

==

You buy it directly from us, so that makes it easier. As to cost and size that varies with your needs. We have our Ag size which is on sale at the moment at $65 a pound which treats 1 sq acre. We also have a hobbyist size that is $15.95 for 3 oz which will make 6 to 12 gallons depending on the strength you mix. We also have a Granular formulation you might be interested in.
Let me know what I can do to assist you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks Kelly

Re:Got my seed and rootlets 12 years 11 months ago #9222

Kelly answered My email today (sunday)
Wow that is customer service!
TN Thanks for the pricing and the tip about the granular product. I also wanted to thank you for the vidoes you have posted. One in particular were you showed a plastic rake with heavy tines. I was finaly able to find one last week and it is the bomb!
Ray

Re:Got my seed and rootlets 12 years 11 months ago #9224

koolrayz

I have recieved a free sample of the Granular Plant Helper. It's not really a granule, but more like a rough powder. It would probably be good for applying on top of the mulch before the plants emerge or to apply onto the soil after you have planted your seeds or rootlets.

Since the granules are a dry formula, it would be hard to apply the granule after the plants emerge with out getting it all over the leaves.

I think the flowable would work better in all applications, especially during the growing season when the plants could be sprayed with the solution.

Just my opinion

classicfur

Re:Got my seed and rootlets 12 years 11 months ago #9225

The plant helperoduct looks like it's worth a try. I'll try this out as well... I'm going to use in in my veggie garden as well as the 'sang!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Who's Online

We have 160 guests and no members online

Login