2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: billy,s show

Re:billy,s show 9 years 11 months ago #28114

Glad yor family will be in more episodes . hope to recognise some familar places since we undoubtly hunt some of the same areas little unfair I got to walk in while you guys ride though ha ha I need the exercise anyway

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:billy,s show 9 years 11 months ago #28149

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
LoL Leebros I herd that buddy but remember I walk a lot once I leave the 4 wheeler I had them camera guys toung`s hanging out bless there hearts but I give them props they made it and carrying all of that gear them guys are rocks.Leebros! wrote:

Glad yor family will be in more episodes . hope to recognise some familar places since we undoubtly hunt some of the same areas little unfair I got to walk in while you guys ride though ha ha I need the exercise anyway

Re:billy,s show 9 years 11 months ago #28150

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
TN - I am not sure if this will help or not but it may lead to something that will work.

Always good to hear from you my friend,

Billy.

channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/f...ideos/harvest-moon1/

TNhunter wrote:

Billy...

I would love to see the show.

I don't have your regular cable or dish type TV though. Cut the cord on that a while back.

I have Internet TV with a Roku 3 streamer - we get (NetFlix, Hulu Plus and many free channels that you can get with internet TV). Also have a over the air digital antenna where I get 23 (absolutely free) channels - all of the locals (out of Nashville)+ lots more.

No luck finding your show yet on what I have yet.

Anyone know of a good over the internet source for Nat Geo and Billy's show ?

TNhunter

Re:billy,s show 9 years 11 months ago #28152

I tried the link, however the \"provider\" they want isn't one of mine....

Billy, when the DVD comes out, perhaps you can sign one for me and mail me one!

Re:billy,s show 9 years 11 months ago #28153

Don't forget the t-shirts of billy n his boys howling around a big 4 prong. I want one of those signed n sent to me billy lol. Great show I new u would do us shangers right.

Re:billy,s show 9 years 11 months ago #28161

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Whitjr if they send me dvd`s I will certainly send you a copyWhitjr wrote:

I tried the link, however the \"provider\" they want isn't one of mine....

Billy, when the DVD comes out, perhaps you can sign one for me and mail me one!

Re:billy,s show 9 years 11 months ago #28162

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Hobbler I am working on t-shirt`a and hat`s now that say ~ Taylors Ginseng ~ Let Me Hear You Howl ~

Hobler666shang wrote:

Don't forget the t-shirts of billy n his boys howling around a big 4 prong. I want one of those signed n sent to me billy lol. Great show I new u would do us shangers right.

Re:billy,s show 9 years 11 months ago #28163

That great billy let me know when u get those done iI'll surely order one

Re:billy,s show 9 years 11 months ago #28182

I am sure that the Show is great with Billy and the boys in it! I just wish that there was a way for me to watch the episodes online! I gave up TV service back in 2012 and besides occasionally watching movies on DVD's, I watch everything online. Since TV reception for local and somewhat closeby channels has gotten better the last few years, I may erect an antenna once again to at least be able to watch my favorite shows and some news on CBS, NBC, ABC and CW and hopefully, the rest of my favorite shows will be available online. My days of contracting with a TV Provider for a one year sign-on contract of say $39.95 a month, to only have it double when the contract is up, then triple within 6 to 12 months after that, are definitely over. At a time when so much information, videos and TV Shows are becoming available online, most TV Providers are pricing themselves out of business. I believe that within 10 years or so, if many TV Providers have not migrated to use of Internet connections (DSL, Fiber Optic and WIFI), they will be going the way of the Dodo Bird. Since the History Channel decided to no longer make current Swamp People episodes available online, I no longer watch any shows produced or hosted by them. They may care less about one or a few viewers but once many thousands of viewers do the same out of disgust, then they (the History Channel) will suffer in the long run! I understand their need to make money or recoup money spent but if most everything migrates to the Internet, then they should working to get these funds through the Internet Providers.

Frank

Re:billy,s show 9 years 10 months ago #28218

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Guys I think that you can watch it online here if you make a free account I copied the link maybe this will work.

watchfullepisode.com/filthy-riches-seaso...sode-1-harvest-moon/

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

Who's Online

We have 136 guests and no members online

Login