2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Follow Harvest Stewardship and always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when collecting wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: Check this root out pics now attached

Re:Check this root out pics now attached 10 years 7 months ago #24532

That's got to biggest root we've seen posted here!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Check this root out pics now attached 10 years 7 months ago #24538

That is a 4 to 5 hundred dollar root! Sure hope he aint planning on drying it out!

Re:Check this root out pics now attached 10 years 7 months ago #24678

Yea Maya, it is a large one for sure.

rickyc, I agree and then some.
Latt

Re:Check this root out pics now attached 10 years 7 months ago #24706

Good golly what a couple of giants....awesome roots for sure, thanks for posting Latt.

Re:Check this root out pics now attached 10 years 6 months ago #24791

LAWD LAWD MAN!

Re:Check this root out 10 years 6 months ago #24920

latt and bob...awesome finds my friends, I know who both you guys are as I am from the same town where bob lives and yes gentleman, we def. have the GREATEST SHANG in our neck of the woods....great roots gentleman !!!

Re:Check this root out pics now attached 10 years 6 months ago #25468

maya wrote:

That's got to biggest root we've seen posted here!

and if anyone ever notices, when someone finds a bigger or better root than billy taylor can find or BUY he just CAN NOT BRING HIMSELF to leave a nice compliment. but he loves the attention when someone comments on his common root. billy proverbs and psalms discuss how it is wrong to be jealous and envious of others. sure do mention the lord enough,think you would know better...GOD BLESS YOU MR. BILLY TAYLOR for the lord is with thee brother...smile and do not hate:) it shows much class to leave people a nice comment when they find a once in a lifetime root;)

Re:Check this root out 10 years 6 months ago #25470

that y we hunt seng. new to forum been on this site 4 months had to get better half to get me on. lol been hunting 4 over twenty yrs still haven't found 5 prong yet lol.

Re:Check this root out 10 years 6 months ago #25486

wildfrontier6593
Billy is a good man and does not need me to defend him. With so many post it is sometimes impossible to reply or comment on every post. I am sure Billy appreciates any pics he does get to see on this forum and he comments very nicely when he sees them. I have often missed good threads only to see them later on.

Sometimes even I do not post a comment on a real nice root that someone post. Especially when a lot of members comment nicely about it because I do not have anything new to say or add due to all the multitude of nice post already posted.
Latt

Re:Check this root out 10 years 6 months ago #25490

Hey wildfrontier, take your own advice. Show some class and chill out. I been on here for years and only have a handful of posts yet I check all new post everyday. I hardly ever feel a need to comment but couldn't help it. And before I forget, bob great find!

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Who's Online

We have 175 guests and no members online

Login