2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2017 prices

2017 prices 6 years 5 months ago #40716

Hope everyone's ginseng season is going well! If you're looking to get a sense of where the market's at this season, I invite you to check our catalog on Rareroot . We have a number of different fresh/dry lots to look at.

If you're a grower looking to sell, you can create a listing for your ginseng here . There's no fee for sellers; we just charge a commission on the overall sale. You can read more about how Rareroot works here . If you have any questions, feel free to email me at: stephen[at]rareroot.com

Thanks!

Stephen

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2017 prices 6 years 5 months ago #40717

interesting, I just get an email from rareroot 2 minutes ago and I come here to share it with the forum and I see this post.

Attachments:

2017 prices 6 years 5 months ago #40718

interesting for sure..

2017 prices 6 years 5 months ago #40721

i got that same email. I'm pretty skeptical about it.

2017 prices 6 years 5 months ago #40722

I got it too..

2017 prices 6 years 5 months ago #40725

I haven't heard any prices being that High. The most I have heard in Indiana and Ill is around 500-550 area. Am I missing something somewhere?

2017 prices 6 years 5 months ago #40726

Hard to say bandrocks... I've read a lot of the information posted on that site and I' actually opened an account on there today and listed my sang for sell so we'll see how it goes... A hang up that I have is that they want you to send your sang in to be inspected before getting paid for it... Something about sending all my seasons hard work in the mail to a stranger doesn't sit to well with me.

2017 prices 6 years 5 months ago #40727

On another note prices around here are also between $500-$550. Several buyers that I've dealt with over the past years all say to hang on to it for a while longer.. they think we could see mid 600's this year due to the harvest being a little down this year.

2017 prices 6 years 5 months ago #40728

jimsanger wrote: On another note prices around here are also between $500-$550. Several buyers that I've dealt with over the past years all say to hang on to it for a while longer.. they think we could see mid 600's this year due to the harvest being a little down this year.

..x2 for here Jim..

2017 prices 6 years 5 months ago #40752

Glad to see mention of possible higher prices. I have not checked with my local dealers yet...
Think I am thru digging for the year. I had this Monday off, but went fishing instead of seng hunting. Caught 4 large mouth bass and 1 nice smallie (2.5 pounder).

770.00 per pound was the highest price i ever got, and that was a few years back. I would be happy with 500.00-600.00 range or higher of course :-)

I will keep checking in here to see what you guys are reporting, and in a few more weeks will check with some of my local dealers and report what they are saying.

TNHunter

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Who's Online

We have 485 guests and no members online

Login