2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking to buy roots

Looking to buy roots 8 years 7 months ago #36344

Hello to all, I'm a new member but I've been lurking for a long time.
I'm looking to buy wild roots and will pay you a comfortable fair price to any diggers looking to sell. If by chance someone has a few leftover from last year I could use some small amounts (or whatever you have) to get some in my hands until Fall. In addition, I will also be buying lots of other things.

And for whatever it's worth; I've worked in the outdoor/publishing/marketing industry for 15 years and would be more than happy to prove credibility. And also I'm NOT a middle man.
It would be easiest and best to chat in private on a call or through email so I can explain in full detail, please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks for your time!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Looking to buy roots 8 years 7 months ago #36364

JSAT,

I might me interested, depending on price. Fresh or dry? Feel free to email me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Wont have any until September.

Re:Looking to buy roots 8 years 7 months ago #36374

Jsat, feel free to contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Best Regards.

Re:Looking to buy roots 8 years 7 months ago #36385

Hi Guys,

Thanks kindly for the response, I will email you very soon to discuss,I appreciate your time!

Re:Looking to buy roots 8 years 7 months ago #36490

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:Looking to buy roots 8 years 7 months ago #36497

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Who's Online

We have 343 guests and no members online

Login