2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 3.5lbs Forsale

3.5lbs Forsale 9 years 3 months ago #34001

Well took my ginseng to a dealer, he wouldn't buy it. Said it was too spindly and what not.

Anyone want to buy it? It's around 3.5lbs.

Can see pictures of it in this thread...

http://www.wildgrown.com/index.php/Ginseng-Forum/Hunting-Wild-Ginseng/30174-Ohio-Ginseng.html

Shoot me a message on here or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Located in central Ohio

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:3.5lbs Forsale 9 years 3 months ago #34003

Them buyers are trying to get it for free not gonna get mine.

Re:3.5lbs Forsale 9 years 3 months ago #34004

laytoncae wrote:

Well took my ginseng took a dealer, he wouldn't buy it. Said it was too spindly and what not.

Anyone want to buy it? It's around 3.5lbs.

Can see pictures of it in this thread...

http://www.wildgrown.com/index.php/Ginseng-Forum/Hunting-Wild-Ginseng/30174-Ohio-Ginseng.html

Shoot me a message on here or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Located in central Ohio

Thanks!

if you can't find another buyer I might just keep it over till next season and concentrate on just getting mostly bigger roots. I had a lot of small roots in my collection along with a lot of big ones and got a good price.

Re:3.5lbs Forsale 9 years 3 months ago #34023

nothing wrong with that sang buddy. they did me the same way. turned around and sold mine for top dollar on thanksgiving day. got called by a dealer today and offered more today. keep looking youll find someone to sell it to. a lot of these dealers are trying to lowball us this year. dont buy it.

Re:3.5lbs Forsale 9 years 3 months ago #34026

I have to agree, be the price setter, not the price taker. nothing wrong with that Sang there. Dealer was looking for something else, and was trying to lowball you, I'm thinking...

Re:3.5lbs Forsale 9 years 3 months ago #34032

Thanks guys!
Only one possible nibble so far! Maybe I'll get some Christmas money!

Would love to get some more offers!

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

Who's Online

We have 155 guests and no members online

Login