2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm a genseng farmer from Changbai Mountain in China.

I'm a genseng farmer from Changbai Mountain in China. 14 years 2 weeks ago #3349

• SimonXu
  • SimonXu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello everyone, I?m a genseng farmer in Changbai mountain from China, my family has been planted ginseng for more than 40 years, and we also can provide the wild genseng. I can guarantee the quality of all the genseng for my family has more than 1000 zhang ginseng filed (1 zhang equals to 3 1/3 meters, it?s the local measurement for genseng). My grandma in law now is still searching the wild genseng in Changbai Mountain every year. So you shouldn?t worry about the quality. My home town is Fusong Town which provide 70% of genseng all over the world and named as Home of Genseng.
I?m eager to make foreign friends, I can answer you all the questions about genseng, and can provide all kinds of ginseng. if you have interests, pls contact me by MAN: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:I'm a genseng farmer from Changbai Mountain in China. 13 years 11 months ago #3412

• NCmountains
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Wow what long seed stems on those plants!

Re:I'm a genseng farmer from Changbai Mountain in China. 13 years 11 months ago #3480

I take it that's Panax ginseng, rather than Panax quinquifolia that we raise over here in the USA.

It would be interesting to get some Panax ginseng seeds and see how they do over here.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Who's Online

We have 406 guests and no members online

Login