2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: What happened to the helpful board I knew here in previous years???

What happened to the helpful board I knew here in previous years??? 9 years 5 months ago #32950

So whats up have a few of you posters just decided this boards for you and no one else as it appears to be bash everyone else that doesn't tow down to your ruling this board?? Used to be I could come in and learn a few things here, or there but anymore I just seem to be learning what grade school was like again. Oh whisper whisper were in the know and all others be D...... Don't talk to joey he's got ginseng that wasn't approved by us and we as everyone knows are perfect and being perfect we dont need to sully ourselves with this lower class we haven't admitted to our group.
Share your knowledge if you know how to still and quit bashing everyone that even remotely questions things and leave the know it all condescending attitude for the grade school kids.
I'm surprised the site's owner & its moderators continue to let those that visit the board get bashed by some folks childish actions that do nothing to further the members here other than to put them down and drive away any thinking of staying and contributing to the board, but I guess its the entertainment value that rules. I'm sure those doing the bashing know who they are and I'm rather sure they weren't put down and bashed to learn what they do know about ginseng. You make those that taught you to Ginseng so Proud I'm sure.
Ok kids I'm done posting on this subject so let the mud fly I've got my mud clothes on and big boy britches hitched up as kids we all know this post was for entertainment value only.:woohoo: LOL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:What happened to the helpful board I knew here in previous years??? 9 years 5 months ago #32954

Haha! Well said GMCpaul. Things have been getting pretty childish lately. Thanks for posting. Redbeard

Re:What happened to the helpful board I knew here in previous years??? 9 years 5 months ago #32956

I came to this site and joined to show off roots, learn about new plants, find out some medicinal properties of ginseng etc, find out current pricing and just have a cool topic to discuss. A topic that's a passion we all share...... GINSENG!! There has been a lot of chest beating as of late. I stay the hell out of it and try to contribute what I can to our community. So boys...either let the brawl begin or take a chill pill and lets talk seng, profit and growing!! :)

Re:What happened to the helpful board I knew here in previous years??? 9 years 5 months ago #32966

yeah that why I hardly get on here anymore to much fussing and fighting all the time.

Re:What happened to the helpful board I knew here in previous years??? 9 years 5 months ago #32969

Yea I'm new to root digging but I don't post because of this.

Re:What happened to the helpful board I knew here in previous years??? 9 years 5 months ago #33084

I agree, I came here to ask questions and learn. I then found the pictures posted by others, and really enjoyed seeing the roots that were dug. Then I ventured into the risk of growing my own patches, and I asked for advice from experienced members. But this entire year has been drastically different, with a lot of people I respected making back-handed compliments, outright rude remarks, squabbling with others over different opinions, etc. I still come and read, but I admit I've lost my courage to post anything that may get me thrown into a dogfight.

Re:What happened to the helpful board I knew here in previous years??? 9 years 5 months ago #33097

I am not sure what you are talking about I am new to ginseng hunting and have asked some pretty juvenile questions, and I feel that for the most part treated and welcomed a lot better than I had expected. Everyone that responded to my posts was quick to offer advice and I am extremely appreciative. I did a lot of research on ginseng before joining this forum and honestly I believe these guys helped me more than my research. I know some people don't like dealing with all of the newbies and feel threatened by all of the newcomers that act like they know everything. But I think if you come here with respect and are humble you will be treated with the same. Just my thoughts. I hope you guys that have had bad experiences don't start bashing me now. lol

God bless,

Re:What happened to the helpful board I knew here in previous years??? 9 years 5 months ago #33137

I agree guys... all the fussing gets old.

It is usually between some harvesters or growers and dealers, or from dealer to dealer on price.

I just try to ignore the bad, and appreciate the good.

No where else I know you can go and see all the good ginseng stuff you see here.

Just tune out the bad stuff, and don't participate in it, and focus on the good.

TNhunter

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Who's Online

We have 125 guests and no members online

Login