2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.

TOPIC: North Carolina Price Update: 10/12/14

North Carolina Price Update: 10/12/14 9 years 6 months ago #32866

Well here in Western NC in Haywood County at Carolina Wholesale Bait Shop in Canton, NC Prices are as:

DRY: $730.00 PER LB.

WET: $180.00 PER LB.

**Getting a little better*** :unsure: :side:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:North Carolina Price Update: 10/12/14 9 years 6 months ago #32868

I'm from kentucky just curious how much was dry there last week.I haven't talked to any buyers here in about a week I don't know if its went up or down. Thanks

Re:North Carolina Price Update: 10/12/14 9 years 6 months ago #32870

fourprong, last week I got one dealer fluctuating in between $500-$550 dry and $130 wet. I have another dealer saying $150 wet and not buying dry right now. Then these guys were at $600 dry and $150 wet. Now they are up to $730 dry and $180 wet. You do the math my friend, lol.... I am going to have to go with K_duce on this one. I believe just in the fluctuating prices that before middle December we will see above the $1000.00 marker... So hold your seng.... I always do.. till after Thanksgiving... I am never disappointed... and don't let anyone tell you different (that the price wont go up) cause they don't know either... We all go on experience of the past results of ginseng sales. Projection can go either way in the business market of any product.

Re:North Carolina Price Update: 10/12/14 9 years 6 months ago #32872

it will..just be patient we got it they want it..they richer than us they will pay

Re:North Carolina Price Update: 10/12/14 9 years 6 months ago #32873

Amen brother!

Re:North Carolina Price Update: 10/12/14 9 years 6 months ago #32875

Amen!

Re:North Carolina Price Update: 10/12/14 9 years 6 months ago #32876

All these buyers that say they aren't buying is a good thing just means less is getting sold. Oct has it oddest month for ginseng sells. Its been know to fluctuate in price. They say they haven't got rid of all from last year and from what I'm hearing there is a lot more less than average to well below average roots getting sold. This tells me they will have even a harder time getting rid of it.. So that being said old prime root has to get a good amount more for price and I won't sell mine for the telephone price being told. Its worth in my words atleast $200 more a lb simply because that what the Chinese prize in there country. As for price here in NC dealer I've been talking to has been at 850 and dropped last week to 700 and now is back to 750 and 800+ on a good old lb of root.

Re:North Carolina Price Update: 10/12/14 9 years 6 months ago #32884

where abouts you at xl seng? mind me asking?

Re:North Carolina Price Update: 10/12/14 9 years 6 months ago #32885

Im from stokes county.

Re:North Carolina Price Update: 10/12/14 9 years 6 months ago #32886

Thanks alot ncsmokiesanger. I've got four pound right now hope to get close to one more before its gone.I plan on holding it till atleast around the end of November.hopefully we all will get to see it hit the thousand mark this year we deserve it

Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Who's Online

We have 293 guests and no members online

Login