I called Duncan's today and was told 700.00 he said to watch holding out past thanksgiving said he would probably drop his price after that so I think we will give it another week and a half or so i hate to be to greedy and get bit n the butt!
I was just wondering what u other Indiana diggers thought about where the price is going talked to Duncan's tonite told me 715 if we bring it in tomorrow nite acts like the price could drop back down some soon. I appreciate your opinions
Brent now has ours. With the market being so iffy this year I finally pulled the trigger and sold. Well I should say my son pulled the trigger and sold as I leave the decision to him when we sell and when I told him I thought we were within $25-$50.00 of what I projected the high point to be for this year in Indiana and that its most likely gonna level out now and could possibly drop in 2-4 weeks he opted to sell.
I'd quote what we got but I have a agreement with Brent Not to do so as everyone's roots aren't the same quality but I'm definitely happy with what we received.
I'm sorry but I promised I wouldn't discuss or post what I get and doing the was it over r under thing is basically doing just that without nailing down the final figure. Last I spoke with him though I believe just about anybody could get $700.00 lbs for well dug premium root.