2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: TOP QUALITY BUYERS

TOP QUALITY BUYERS 9 years 7 months ago #30942

Looking for buyers paying premium for nice top quality seng. I am drying all mine. Been digging for 22 yrs and have went to most of my honey holes that are being untouched every year witch is great!! Probably not gonna sell till later.... Nov-dec. Possible 7-9 lbs [img][img] [img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:TOP QUALITY BUYERS 9 years 7 months ago #30943

80%+- will have when fresh 2 inch+ necks a lot of nice bulby root also

Re:TOP QUALITY BUYERS 9 years 7 months ago #30944

Also what is the highest green and dry that people know (not heard) but know for sure. I can get mine certified so all state buyers welcome

Re:TOP QUALITY BUYERS 9 years 7 months ago #30947

Hi xl seng, we have a lot of similarities although you're probably going to beat me by a several lbs of sang. What state are you in ? are you planning on selling in your state ?
xl seng wrote:

Looking for buyers paying premium for nice top quality seng. I am drying all mine. Been digging for 22 yrs and have went to most of my honey holes that are being untouched every year witch is great!! Probably not gonna sell till later.... Nov-dec. Possible 7-9 lbs [img][/quote][img] [/quote][img]

Re:TOP QUALITY BUYERS 9 years 7 months ago #30952

NC. I plan on selling to the best payer. If I need to get it certified I will if its worth the money in difference in gas and time. About 90% I have is above 15 yr old probably 25% above 30 yr old. About 75% is bulby or narly root, so definitely a lot of high quality seng. Its gonna take above price to sell. Be a few yrs before I'll get high quality such as this again.
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Who's Online

We have 117 guests and no members online

Login