2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kentucky Price toping out

Kentucky Price toping out 14 years 5 months ago #3075

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Hey guys sevral of you ask me to let you know when the price in my area was at its highest and it is now.

I have been offered $425:00 a pound and I am going to sell,my dealer has told me he exspects this price to drop slowly after this week,with a very small posibilty of one more increase middle Nov,but he does not thimk it will top 425,that is the best I think we will get so I am going to see him today with mine,after all it is alot better than last year,any body from ky that might want to meet my dealer to make a deal just let me know,but you will have to come to him he does not travel.

I dug 9 lb 7 oz dry this season as i just weighed it last knight I will post a picture tonight after we lay it out on the table,

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Kentucky Price toping out 14 years 5 months ago #3076

Billy,

I think I would like to meet your dealer in a week or so. Can you give me his info?

Thanks,

Re:Kentucky Price toping out 14 years 5 months ago #3079

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Sure can,

rick or zech johnson
606 837 8332
evarts ky

Re:Kentucky Price toping out 14 years 5 months ago #3087

Billy wrote:

I have been offered $425:00 a pound and I am going to sell,my dealer has told me he expects this price to drop slowly after this week,

.....Billy I would think you could get a little more with the large amount you have....that's what i was offered the first time around..but i negotiated a better deal..by about 50 dollars a pound..

Re:Kentucky Price toping out 14 years 4 months ago #3101

• Randy thonpson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Billy I was offered 420.00 today and more if I had more than one pound or if roots where bulby. I hope you get a better price and if you want the dealers name or number let me know and I will look it up.

Randy.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Who's Online

We have 179 guests and no members online

Login