2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Buying Virginia wild ginseng

Buying Virginia wild ginseng 9 years 7 months ago #30284

For prices call 540-570-0419 top market prices

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Buying Virginia wild ginseng 9 years 7 months ago #30514

Just because prices vary does not mean that you can not publish your price current range for root. I honestly feel that those dealers that aren't willing to post prices are just doing so to try to keep the price they pay down and stifle the competition for the root.
Current prices in Indiana range from a low of $500.00lbs dry to as much as $650.00 and prices are climbing.
Seems you'd get more interest from those looking to sell if you post prices. Those that don't seem to be worried that the next dealer will offer more and just don't want the competition where as the diggers who have done all the HARD work then have to call all the dealers to get a idea on where prices are. EVERY DEALER SAYS THEY ARE PAYING TOP MARKET PRICES. So why does the price paid actually vary so much if your ALL PAYING TOP MARKET PRICES.

Re:Buying Virginia wild ginseng 9 years 7 months ago #30524

I would prefer for the digger to call me so I can make him a offer, top prices will be paid to the diggers that dig , handle and wash correctly not all broken up, prices vary from state to state, but starting on sept 15 for dry seng if it is good quality I will be paying top market prices in virginia

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

Who's Online

We have 184 guests and no members online

Login