2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: is it ok?

is it ok? 9 years 7 months ago #29821

Hi guys,

is it ok to ship ginseng anywhere? do you have a proper permit for it? im from philippines btw., and they are tons ginsengs here. would love start digging .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:is it ok? 9 years 7 months ago #29824

19mark89 wrote:

Hi guys,

is it ok to ship ginseng anywhere? do you have a proper permit for it? im from philippines btw., and they are tons ginsengs here. would love start digging .

Welcome to the Wildgrown forums! If you have tons of Ginseng there, can you post some pics of it here for us to see? Make sure that the pics are no larger than 800x800 pixels and they should load just fine.

Frank

Re:is it ok? 9 years 7 months ago #29825

19mark89,

I could be wrong but Im sorry to say I do not believe your area can support the ginseng we are familiar with or the Asian variety. Your tropical and sub-tropical climate would deny it it's required cold period and even if it did I would imagine the Philippine's rainfall would cause disease to run rampant and rot it in the ground. It could possibly be a different type of Ginseng you are speaking of.Again, I may be wrong and an area there be more temperate.We would love to see some pics if you have some.

Hillhopper

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Who's Online

We have 710 guests and no members online

Login