2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dedication

Re:Dedication 10 years 5 months ago #25758

• bellco ky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • digging sein and making memories! ahh good times
Leebros! wrote:

day 48 whitley co. man that place was beat to death still found 9 fours though cant find whats done been dug been following 4 to ten ever place i go nobody can get it all but everbody together can come dam close. pinched the tops off lots small seng this year only way to save it. never seen so many people in the woods be scarice next year

whitley co. Whew a lot of rough mtns there. I use to deer hunt on a guys farm in popular creek, was some nice seiny lookin woods. I might leave my spot and run down there Sunday and just deer scout and look around a little. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Dedication 10 years 5 months ago #25818

welcome eat all the deer you want didnt have much time saturday but dug 11oz by side of the highway . got all day today got to be careful afterall its blackpowder season good luck bellco.

Re:Dedication 10 years 5 months ago #25934

51 days in a row me and bro split up today because i had to take my son to basketball practice and had to be home by 5 i found about 23 oz he came in at dark with 26 oz guess i will hear about it all day tomorrow

Re:Dedication 10 years 5 months ago #25935

how do you go so much you not work gotta be getting wore down by now. you go boy

Re:Dedication 10 years 5 months ago #25942

this is my job do other things when its not sang season come first of sep. until i cant find enough to make money we go every day been harder than most years because so many people out of work maybe economie will inprove before next year.

Re:Dedication 10 years 5 months ago #26046

Light it seems to fade away glowing fainter with each day. soon I know you will be gone safe in side your winter home . Sad to see you go my old friend unti next time we meet again .:( day 55 froze last night dont know if much made it only one way to find out think ill find some until next rain if it doesnt melt and the leaves fall off the stem any way i want add any more until i take a day off god bless everybody

Re:Dedication 10 years 3 months ago #26870

Just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas. thanks to everyone for their wisdom and support.cant wait for next year god willing bless you all

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Who's Online

We have 345 guests and no members online

Login