2024 Summer/Fall Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Pre-orders will be accepted on May 1st for pre-determined shipping dates
* Ginseng Rootlets: Pre-orders will be accepted on May 1st for fall shipment in October
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1.7 ounce green wild man root

1.7 ounce green wild man root 10 years 6 months ago #25238

I'm getting ready to sell my man root. Still waiting to get it certified right now so it'll still be a week or two. Any suggestion on what a fair price would be to ask for it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:1.7 ounce green wild man root 10 years 6 months ago #25239

Here's a pic
Attachments:

Re:1.7 ounce green wild man root 10 years 6 months ago #25263

Mississippi wrote:

I'm getting ready to sell my man root. Still waiting to get it certified right now so it'll still be a week or two. Any suggestion on what a fair price would be to ask for it?

Being that the man root is from Mississippi, no one really knows what kind of price it should fetch on eBay! The further South you go, the prices paid for Ginseng drops quite significantly and Mississipi is the further most location that any of us know of it growing. Your' Ginseng man root is a very nice root and I believe that most folks would agree that it is worth well over $100 but prices for these are all over the place on eBay and again, drops quite significantly the futher South the root was dug. If it were mine, I would place it up for regular Auction with a \"Reserve Price\" of what is the least I would take for it. If it does not sell the first time around, you can always lower the \"Reserve Price\" or shoot for a \"Buy It Now\" price.

Good luck and I hope you get more than you hope for!

Frank

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Who's Online

We have 66 guests and no members online

Login