2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Guy

New Guy 14 years 6 months ago #2388

• Woodland Roamer
  • Woodland Roamer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello everyone, I'm from NC and this is my first year looking for ginseng. Well I had looked before but didn't know what I was looking for. It's a lot of fun going out and looking for it and I'm hooked! I have found a lot already but only dug a couple plants. Anyway I have a couple questions. I have a 1.5oz root that I dug from a big four prong plant. I was thinking about putting it on ebay but I see you need a permit to sell out of state. Do I call the wildlife comission for this? Would it be better to try to sell it to a dealer here in NC? Thanks for any tips.

Alan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:New Guy 14 years 6 months ago #2389

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Alan welcome abord I think you will like this site.I am about to go on a senging trip with my brother near the North Carolina Tn line,I am from Ky.

The licence are realy easy to get most of the time,if you want to sell your own seng.On e-bay older roots seem to sell good,it may be worth the trouble.

My self if I wanted to sell a single root to someone who would appreciate it I would go to a local chinese resturant introduce myself to the folks and show them the root,im sure it would be very easy from there :)

Re:New Guy 14 years 6 months ago #2418

• Woodland Roamer
  • Woodland Roamer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey thanks for the welcome and info Billy. I've spent a lot of time up in that area on the NC/TN line.

Alan

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Who's Online

We have 538 guests and no members online

Login