2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I have 10 lbs of carefully dried old Kentucky ginseng, complete with root hairs.

I have 10 lbs of carefully dried old Kentucky ginseng, complete with root hairs. 11 years 5 months ago #21488

I have 10 lbs of carefully dried Kentucky ginseng, complete with root hairs. I carefully dry the roots in cardboard containers and don't move them to preserve the little root hairs and keep the whole root intact. Some of these roots are old old.

I also have 5 lbs of fresh ginseng being stored in cold peat. If I don't sell this then I'll likely replant them or just dry them out.

I want serious offers and I'm looking for at least 750$ per pound. I'll post a few pictures shortly.

Thanks,

MilitarySon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:I have 10 lbs of carefully dried old Kentucky ginseng, complete with root hairs. 11 years 5 months ago #21489

MilitarySon,
Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I want to discuss your fresh ginseng roots.
Thanks,
Latt

Re:I have 10 lbs of carefully dried old Kentucky ginseng, complete with root hairs. 11 years 4 months ago #21553

Latt, I don't have a license to export out of state. Perhaps I should look into getting one.

Are any dealers in Kentucky offering over $750 per pound for quality dried roots?

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Who's Online

We have 581 guests and no members online

Login