2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: got abt 10 lb dry wild mtns geneng not tame big roots 4 sell

got abt 10 lb dry wild mtns geneng not tame big roots 4 sell 11 years 5 months ago #20792

any 1 interested shoot me a price we go from there im located in southwest va near ky n va line

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:got abt 10 lb dry wild mtns geneng not tame big roots 4 sell 11 years 5 months ago #20809

over 500 per pound would have to see to offer more. Call 606-837-8332 if interested

Re:got abt 10 lb dry wild mtns geneng not tame big roots 4 sell 11 years 5 months ago #20823

thanks for the offer i do but its going for 575 here

Re:got abt 10 lb dry wild mtns geneng not tame big roots 4 sell 11 years 5 months ago #20837

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Money Weed call me i am fairly close to you and I would like to see the root and if the quality is as good as you stated we will talk in person call me and I will come over there.

606-302-1187

Billy.

Re:got abt 10 lb dry wild mtns geneng not tame big roots 4 sell 11 years 5 months ago #20856

if you are ready to sell, I would like to look at it, I can pay more for quality ginseng.I can come to you if you are close enough, 606-837-8332

Re:got abt 10 lb dry wild mtns geneng not tame big roots 4 sell 11 years 5 months ago #20869

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
All dealers pay more for quality root I reckon at least that is what all of them that I know have said.Some actualy do what they say and keep there word I reckon.

Billy.

Re:got abt 10 lb dry wild mtns geneng not tame big roots 4 sell 11 years 5 months ago #20870

whens a gd time to call you billy

Re:got abt 10 lb dry wild mtns geneng not tame big roots 4 sell 11 years 5 months ago #20873

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
Any time after 7 a.m. up to 10.00 p.m. is fine Mike I meet people at my buddys house often in Va: where I keep seng untill I certify it to bring over when you call we will make a time and i will tell you where his house is,

606-302-1187

Re:got abt 10 lb dry wild mtns geneng not tame big roots 4 sell 11 years 5 months ago #20911

Always paying top prices. Be sure to consult with us before you make any sells.
-Brandi.

Re:got abt 10 lb dry wild mtns geneng not tame big roots 4 sell 11 years 5 months ago #20913

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
All dealers are paying top prices this season be sure to consult with your local dealers chances are you want have to go far unless your local dealer is disohnest then you may need to look elsewhere truth is the market will pay to every real dealer the same amount there will not be many dollor amount differences from dealer to dealer so long as they are ohnest and not greedy g/l to everyone out there hope you do better than you ever have this season.

Billy.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

Who's Online

We have 225 guests and no members online

Login