2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I want to buy wild Ginseng :)

I want to buy wild Ginseng :) 11 years 6 months ago #20725

hello everyone,

I am interested in buying a little ginseng for my mother as a gift for her birthday.

Does anyone one know where I can buy some that are good but not too expensive? I have never bought it before. My mother always buy hers at the Asian Market.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:I want to buy wild Ginseng :) 11 years 6 months ago #20730

you should mention what state you are in, as it is typically unlawful to move it between states without having it \"certified\". I'm sure someone will help you out

Re:I want to buy wild Ginseng :) 11 years 6 months ago #20738

Xena,

It is unlikely but possible that you could locate a dealer in Alabama. However, there are quite a few in Tennessee and there could be one located within a reasonable drive from your location. You will have to contact the Department of Agriculture for the State of Tennessee via phone. I called them a few years back and they gave me the Dealers near to my location and will probably do the same for you. It is possible that they would email you a list and you can find the one's closet to you!

As leightonbankes stated, you can only buy Ginseng that has been certified and you normally have to go to a Dealer for that. I believe that there are Dealers that sell certified Wild Ginseng on eBay, so that is another possibility.

Frank

Re:I want to buy wild Ginseng :) 11 years 6 months ago #20749

Any dealer ...including any of us here on Wildgrown...can sell to an individual in any state once the ginseng is certified for export from the state in which it was harvested.

Re:I want to buy wild Ginseng :) 11 years 6 months ago #20753

You are right Brad! I realized after the fact, that any Ginseng Buyer/Dealer on Wildgrown could sell Xena some Ginseng once it had been certified. I decided not to edit the post and put the information in because I didn't want you Boys to fall all over yourselves :ohmy: trying to get Xena's business and such a pretty Lady's telephone number!:silly: :woohoo:

Frank

Re:I want to buy wild Ginseng :) 11 years 6 months ago #20757

hey xena you should check out ShawBlackFarm.com they sell wild American ginseng

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

Who's Online

We have 256 guests and no members online

Login