2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: wish to buy sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot)

wish to buy sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot) 11 years 7 months ago #19984

I am looking for good source of clean dried Bloodroot I prefer to deal directly with experienced pickers. Anyone pickers out there or someone who can point me to such??

Thanks.

Sean.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:wish to buy sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot) 11 years 7 months ago #20008

ikunat33 wrote:

I am looking for good source of clean dried Bloodroot I prefer to deal directly with experienced pickers. Anyone pickers out there or someone who can point me to such??

Thanks.

Sean.

I can't guarantee anything but I plan to start digging bloodroot as the Ginseng continues to die off early around here. I know of quite a few locations with large patches of bloodroot as well a black and blue cohosh. If I get a lot, do you want me to let you know?

Frank

Re:wish to buy sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot) 11 years 7 months ago #20011

huntsman53 wrote:

ikunat33 wrote:

Thanks.

Sean.

I can't guarantee anything but I plan to start digging bloodroot as the Ginseng continues to die off early around here. I know of quite a few locations with large patches of bloodroot as well a black and blue cohosh. If I get a lot, do you want me to let you know?

Frank

Hi Frank,

Thanks for responding. I would be interested yes. What is the going price for Bloodroot Cleaned and Dried where you are? I would possibly be looking at setting up a buyer as well. This will depend on what I see initially as well as demand.

Sean.

Re:wish to buy sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot) 11 years 7 months ago #20019

ikunat33 wrote:

huntsman53 wrote:

ikunat33 wrote:

Thanks.

Sean.

Frank

Hi Frank,

Thanks for responding. I would be interested yes. What is the going price for Bloodroot Cleaned and Dried where you are? I would possibly be looking at setting up a buyer as well. This will depend on what I see initially as well as demand.

Sean.

Sean,

I will check with the local Ginseng Buyer that I deal with and see what he is paying for bloodroot, then get back to you!

Frank

Re:wish to buy sanguinaria canadensis (bloodroot) 11 years 7 months ago #20022

Around 12 per lb.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Who's Online

We have 230 guests and no members online

Login