2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Dealer in Va: & Tn

New Dealer in Va: & Tn 11 years 9 months ago #18461

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
I wanted to let you guys in Va: & Tn: know that you will have a new wild ginseng dealer this year in your States.

And that is me.

After retiring from roofing and trying my hand in the gnseng dealership I enjoy it.

I was always proud of my roofing abilitys and knowldge that God let me learn and I took great care in making sure every roof for 25 years was done right,but it was not fun to me it was a job and hard work to say the least.

But this is not hard on me and I do have fun doing it,so I am going to exspand into Va: & Tn: this season and after this season I may add some more States next season,but I am not sure about that yet.From my house to Va: is 3 minutes and to Tn is 5 Minutes it may turn out to be all I can handle,we will see the Lords will.

Billy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:New Dealer in Va: & Tn 11 years 9 months ago #18464

Best of luck Billy.

Re:New Dealer in Va: & Tn 11 years 8 months ago #18778

Billy,

I don't contribute to the forum much, but I've been reading it nearly as much as I read my Bible for the last 12 months (in a few days). =) I say that because I love reading your posts, seeing your pictures, and it gives me a warm fuzzy when you say things like, \"the Lord's will.\" Having an outspoken Christian brother on the forum makes me want to speak up more, fellowship, and then go scout some ginseng. =)

Arthritis has slowed me down considerably in the last few years, but $2,500 worth of medication each month eventually got me back to walking, later hiking, and then last year, I found enough 'seng to make a couple hundred dollars. I kept some for myself for easing my arthritis, and over time, it actually loosened my joints up and eased the pain even more. Once I ran out, it wasn't long before I realized just how much better the 'seng had made me feel.

I plan on harvesting a couple of dry pounds for myself this year, hoping that will last me through to next season. I don't know if that will be enough, but I know for certain that the 6 ounces I kept last year was nowhere near enough. I recall once in the past that you mentioned somebody close to you (maybe your wife) that takes 'seng every day for her arthritis.

I know you aren't a doctor, but I have a few questions:

1) Does she still take it?
2) How well does she do with it as compared to without it?
3) Does the effect of 'seng on arthritis seem to wane over time, or does it seem to be a beneficial herbal supplement that works best when taken regularly?
4) Does two dry pounds sound like enough for one person to get me to September 2013?
5) Since you are now a TN dealer, if I'm able to harvest over my goal for personal use, I'd like to know where I would have to go to meet you. I'm about 45 minutes from Middlesboro, but I obviously can't cross state lines with my roots. The dealer I was using was 45 minutes in the other direction, but I'd rather be able to meet with another Christian that actually digs the stuff, as opposed to just buying and selling.

Thanks for humoring my post and questions.

Blessings,
Shawn

Re:New Dealer in Va: & Tn 11 years 7 months ago #19168

i live in claibourne co keep us posted on the prices

Re:New Dealer in Va: & Tn 11 years 7 months ago #19170

Billy....I believe you will make a great dealer, you have a true passion for seng and proven you are an honest man and that is a recipe for success. Best of luck to ya.

SengNveins

\"Put your digger in the dirt every chance you get\"

Re:New Dealer in Va: & Tn 11 years 7 months ago #19172

• Billy
  • Billy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Shawnlam my appoligies that I missed your post for a few days.Thank you for your kind words I appreciate that.It is good to give honor to the Lord for his many wonders no matter where we are at :)

I am the one who has Arthritis Shawn my arthritis is more sevear than some others it is degenarative and is in the first 5 discs of my back from the L-1 to the L-5 I have moderate to sevear stanosis in those five and since I was in my twentys I have known that it gets worse over time and can eventualy make it to where I can not walk.

The 2nd season back it got so bad in my back and knees that I almost missed a ginseng season for the pain I just couldnt walk,but we actualy have sevral brothers in Christ here in this forum and they all no my passin for ginseng so they all chipped in and gave in prayer for me during that trying time and I do believe that some of the guys who wherent going to church sent up prayer for me to I sure do.The good Lord herd those prayers and I got to hunt the last part of the season and was very happy and gave thanks to all the guys and to the Lord for the help that I received.

I want to share this I begin to study on the healing aspects of wild ginseng and found out that it was good for Arthritis and I felt that the Lord may be directing me in this natural use of the root to help me as I believe that all the medicine that we need is in the earth its self if we can just unlock the secrets.So I started using the ginseng and saw a good difference in my back and knees in so much that I was very impressed and thanked the Lord for the benifit of this root.

The thing with ginseng is why`ll it does have many good benifits you must be careful not to use to much because over use can cause any one with a blood pressure problem to have a more sevear problem with B.P. when I first used it I used to much and my B.P. got to high so I cut the mount and it didnt bother my B.P. and helped my Arthritis considerably.

To answer the questions

1 - Yes I do

2 - The pain is more sevear without using ginseng hands down

3 - So far it has not and that has been over a 2 year period

4 - I do believe that 2 - pounds will take you over I know that it would for me where I have the b.p. problem also to deal with I take less thank others and take it every other day instead of every day.

5 - I could meet with you in Harrogate that is the town before you go through the tunnel into Middlesboro and that is where my very good friend and seng digging buddy Bobby lives he will be keeping my Tn: ginseng as it comes in at his place and then when I have enough to bring home I will certify it and bring it on over into Ky: for resale.

Bcastle thanks man

SengNveins Thank you very mutch.

Billy.

Re:New Dealer in Va: & Tn 11 years 7 months ago #19541

Hi Introducing Johnsons roots and herbs of Evarts, Ky. view our website johnsonsrootsandherbs.webs.com we buy and sell kentucky wild ginseng.
Attachments:

Re:New Dealer in Va: & Tn 11 years 7 months ago #19542

We are in the extreme southeastern kentucky black mountain area

Re:New Dealer in Va: & Tn 11 years 7 months ago #19685

we have changed the website to johnsonsrootsandherbs.com we buy ginseng and other roots check out our website.

Re:New Dealer in Va: & Tn 11 years 7 months ago #19732

can anybody say what it is going for now,everybody says they dont want to post a price, its not a secret,post it,if your paying more you cant help it

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

Who's Online

We have 241 guests and no members online

Login