2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: East Tennessee Prices

East Tennessee Prices 12 years 4 months ago #15256

Lake City, 425 yesterday

Wartberg, 400 today.

Feel free to add what ya'll know. It's getting close to crunch time!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:East Tennessee Prices 12 years 4 months ago #15263

thats way too cheap to sell when right across the state line is offering $520 and more when we have good quality roots. I will hold it till next year and so will most of my friends if it doesnt get any better than that. way to much work to get took advantage of, just hold it will go up, it always does. Ive been burned before and i hope i dont again. Patience is a virtue. Of course they want to buy what they can for cheap but if you have a sufficent amount hold, several dollars are better than no dollars.

Re:East Tennessee Prices 12 years 4 months ago #15268

thats way too cheap to sell when right across the state line is offering $520 and more when we have good quality roots. I will hold it till next year and so will most of my friends if it doesnt get any better than that. way to much work to get took advantage of, just hold it will go up, it always does. Ive been burned before and i hope i dont again. Patience is a virtue. Of course they want to buy what they can for cheap but if you have a sufficent amount hold, several dollars are better than no dollars.

Re:East Tennessee Prices 12 years 4 months ago #15278

? A Ginseng Dealer Permit is required to buy ginseng harvested in Tennessee for resale or to transport across state lines.

Re:East Tennessee Prices 12 years 4 months ago #15281

that is correct and you will get in lots of trouble if you get caught taking across the state line. the permit is $250 so look at the price difference and figure on about two week waiting time and also finding a place to get your sain certified then you will be ready to sell to the highest bidder inside the country.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Who's Online

We have 514 guests and no members online

Login