2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: KY

KY 12 years 6 months ago #13682

SOME DEALERS AND KY PAYING 350 SOME 400 AND 480 TO ME SOME NOT DOING RIGHT BY THE DIGERS THAT DOING ALL THE WORK, AS FOR 350 AND 400 ITS A SHAME TO TRY TO MAKE SO MUCH OFF DIGERS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:KY 12 years 6 months ago #13699

My local buyer still at 300.00 One buyer from south Mo was giving 380.00 friday my dad told me. Neither one is enough for me yet. I agree they are just trying to make as much money off the diggers as they can and always have as long as I can remember. It is a business and they are in it to make money so I understand what they are doing but be fair about it.

Re:KY 12 years 6 months ago #13708

if some dealers can pay 480 and can make money, the ones paying 300 and 400 getting rich off diggers,,just saying that the way it all way ben but it not right

Re:KY 12 years 6 months ago #13717

www.emeraldcastlefarms.com/forum is paying 440 for ginseng and say pay more for good good lot of gensang

Re:KY 12 years 6 months ago #13727

we should hold out for 600 or more.

Re:KY 12 years 6 months ago #13734

Totally AGREE!!!!

Re:KY 12 years 6 months ago #13736

Hey guys i have just started dealing ginseng a little bit. I do have some connections and we are just getting started. So for the last two years my orders have been small but i have looked out for the digger. I am not taking up for the dealers but maybe the ones thatare paying less may not be getting paid as much as the next. I don't know. But i do know this this year what seng i did buy i gave two hundred per green pound and i still made good money and as far as i know it was more than anyone was giving at that time and for the area. And trust me i could have paid less and made a whole lot more but i got some really good customers, so that when i do start buying full time they will be with me for a long time.

now don't get me wrong i know they are the dealers out their that do take advantage of the diggers and i think it is a shame. That was one of the reasons i became one for myself, so that i may be able to help the digger. Because i am one myself.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Who's Online

We have 518 guests and no members online

Login