2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Always comply with your State Ginseng Rules and Regulations when selling and buying wild ginseng roots.
  • Page:

TOPIC: 275.00 are you kidding me

275.00 are you kidding me 12 years 7 months ago #13241

Hello, I have been lurking around for a while and I am a veteran seng digger in Arkansas. I went to meet the local buyer here today and he was only giving $275.00 a pound for dry roots. Needless to say I kept mine cause I thought that was too low. What say ya'll?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:275.00 are you kidding me 12 years 7 months ago #13242

too low..Ozark

Re:275.00 are you kidding me 12 years 7 months ago #13248

Sounds like he was trying to steal it...good thing u held on to it...

ozarkmtnhunter wrote:

Hello, I have been lurking around for a while and I am a veteran seng digger in Arkansas. I went to meet the local buyer here today and he was only giving $275.00 a pound for dry roots. Needless to say I kept mine cause I thought that was too low. What say ya'll?

Re:275.00 are you kidding me 12 years 7 months ago #13294

Yeah I was checking to see if they were close to any other states but they werent even close. Hopefully they will pay a fair price later on.

Re:275.00 are you kidding me 12 years 7 months ago #13599

Sorry im a little late ozark...yeah that is nuts, theres a feller here local in WV that always pays the lowest price of anywhere ive seen. This year he started at 375 and says the market looks like itll be raisin soon. Other local fellers are right at 450, depends on whos askin. Good job on holdin out, thats what we all need to do. hope all goes well for you in the end.

Re:275.00 are you kidding me 12 years 7 months ago #13600

Sorry im a little late ozark...yeah that is nuts, theres a feller here local in WV that always pays the lowest price of anywhere ive seen. This year he started at 375 and says the market looks like itll be raisin soon. Other local fellers are right at 450, depends on whos askin. Good job on holdin out, thats what we all need to do. hope all goes well for you in the end.

• Page:
Moderators: mikeleelatt
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Who's Online

We have 282 guests and no members online

Login