2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Advise / Help on purchasing Ginseng Plants

Advise / Help on purchasing Ginseng Plants 6 years 8 months ago #40244

Hello,
I am a set designer & prop stylist, www.angharadbailey.com for photo shoots and I have a photo shoot in NY on the 21st August. Wild Grown suggested I post here to see if anyone could help or advise me on where I could buy a few ginseng plants.

The photo shoot is for a cosmetic company and ginseng along with camellia sinensis are some of the ingredients used in the product which we would like to show. I need ginseng plants ideally with leaves & roots. Berries would be a plus but I know they will not be red until September.

I've attached a few images to show you an example of how the ginseng plant / roots / leaves would be used.

Please feel free to email or reply here to me. My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Many thanks in advance!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Advise / Help on purchasing Ginseng Plants 6 years 8 months ago #40247

Good Luck on getting some Ginseng for your photo shoot in NY.

You might have to find someone in the NY area to help you out. Most States have some rather strict rules regarding ginseng plants crossing State lines.

Below is for the GREAT State of Tennessee (where I live).

TNHunter

==

• A Ginseng Dealer Permit is required to buy ginseng harvested in Tennessee for resale or to transport across state lines.

• No ginseng may leave the state of Tennessee without an export certificate.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Who's Online

We have 197 guests and no members online

Login