2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Source

Source 13 years 11 months ago #3553

Larry Harding in Friendsville, Maryland. Damn near the friendliest person I''ve ever met and as far as I'm told has the largest farm in the mid-Atlantic. Check out Harding's Sang Farm on a search engine.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Source 13 years 11 months ago #3554

Sorry meant this post to be a response to Buckeyefist's question on a different topic, can't figure out how to delete it.

Re:Source 13 years 10 months ago #3570

Does he have a website Sanger?

Re: Maya 13 years 10 months ago #3571

Sure enough, www.hardingsginsengfarm.com
His farm is in Friendsville, Maryland. Definitely someone you want to talk to if you're new to this. Very knowledgable and very quick to help.

Re: Maya 13 years 10 months ago #3572

Nice site, thanks!

Re: Maya 13 years 10 months ago #3573

I like hardings site and enjoy all the pictures he has. I found another neat site if you want to check it out. it is www.woodlandginseng.com

Re: Maya 13 years 10 months ago #3575

Nice site too lenno, quite the operation. What do you'll think that seng should be called? It seems more cultivated than wild, or does it matter if so long as it is grown outdoors? I guess what I am asking is should it be sold as wild seng or cultivated?

Re: Maya 13 years 10 months ago #3578

maya, I guess it would be woods cultivated. This is similiar to how I grow ginseng- of course nowhere near as much. They say if you let it grow long enough you can get wild prices, depending on how it looks. Scott Persons book has a whole chapter on woods cultivation and there is a lot of info in his book. I think Larry Harding grows a lot of his ginseng this way also.

Re: Maya 13 years 10 months ago #3579

Thanks lenno. Do you get the price of wild seng or something less?

Re: Maya 13 years 10 months ago #3582

maya, I havnt harvested any of my ginseng yet. I hope it sells for a high percentage of the wild price.

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Who's Online

We have 703 guests and no members online

Login