2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Growing ginseng and other native plants

Growing ginseng and other native plants 10 years 4 months ago #26455

I got a really good book from paul ashe about growing ginseng and outher native plants it just came out this year lots of good reading and tips and methods you can email him This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Growing ginseng and other native plants 10 years 4 months ago #26456

kentuckyhilldigger wrote:

I got a really good book from paul ashe about growing ginseng and outher native plants it just came out this year lots of good reading and tips and methods you can email him This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Thanks

kentuckyhilldigger... Thanks for the information and since you are a fairly new member to Wildgrown and I had not stated it before, welcome to the Wildgrown forums! Any info on growing Ginseng and other native plants is of great benefit to the members here and especially the ones that are or are attempting to grow Ginseng as a viable money crop for the future.

I also found this \"AGF Ginseng Manual\" at the link below which is very beneficial to Ginseng Growers and produced by the Appalachian Ginseng Foundation. A lot of time went into researching, writing and producing the manual which was released to the public via the Internet on 03/16/2012 and is fairly up to date compared to some other writings. I think everyone on Wildgrown and especially the Ginseng Growers will find it very beneficial!

www.appalachia-spi.org/uploads/1/3/4/9/1...f_ginseng_manual.pdf

Thanks again and take care!

Frank

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Who's Online

We have 139 guests and no members online

Login