Welcome to the forum!
All my posting below is IMHO....
Looking that soils report, I think that your #1 soil sample has a pH of too high -by a little bit. The Scotts/Davis book recommends a pH of 4.5-6.0. On a positive note, your Ca is great!
The samples #2,3,&4 all have great pH, however your Ca is very very low.
Having said all that, those great Ca values in your site #1 perhaps are making the difference there in what you see. I certainly wouldn't add any lime -as it boosts Ca as well as pH. Since your Ca is really good there, I'm not too sure wether I would boost the soil much a'tall. If anything, I would look at the micronutrients and myrochozzal communities and add that if found lacking.
Putting down pellitized gypsum is the way I have gone with my low Ca values. Interesting that you r values are very similar to what I have had in my patches. I atributed my loweer Ca values with the previously understory growth, which we have removed. I have used the pelletitized lime, as well as pelletitized gypsum to enhance the low values. Incidently, both the lime and gypsum are considered organic, not a complex chemical fertilzer, thus giving you a truer growth method to the wild-sim that most of us are attempting.
Another soil amendment I have chosen to use is a seaweed deritive to boost the mnicronutrients. I use this as a spray, applied as my soil analysis indicate. Which is to say that I do serial analysis's, and go from there.
Since you are using the NC Dept of Ag's resources [as am I] then doing serial analysis isn't costly, unless you are submitting these in the dead of winter, which NC Dept of Ag has recently started charging for.
Hope this assists you in your work there!