2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Grow Ginseng in Aeroponics

Re:Grow Ginseng in Aeroponics 11 years 5 months ago #21389

HUnstman53- I don't know what you mean... not too sure anyone else on this fourm here does either.... can't imagine what kind of plant you are talking about.... [Laughing]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Grow Ginseng in Aeroponics 11 years 5 months ago #21391

I would imagine that now, a surge of people is moving from California to Colorado and Washington for that very reason. Im certain they can all receive government aid and food stamps under our President for being in a perpetual coma.

Hillhopper

Re:Grow Ginseng in Aeroponics 11 years 5 months ago #21393

Whitjr wrote:

HUnstman53- I don't know what you mean... not too sure anyone else on this fourm here does either.... can't imagine what kind of plant you are talking about.... [Laughing]

Right! ;) LOL!!!!

Re:Grow Ginseng in Aeroponics 9 years 8 months ago #29441

Their growing hydroponic ginseng in Korea theirs a video of it on youtube they get their ginseng red from a way they prepare the root and pressure cook it

Re:Grow Ginseng in Aeroponics 9 years 8 months ago #29579

I'm of the opinion that certain plants grow in certain areas for certain reasons. If ginseng liked growing in southern CA climate, it would be there naturally.

Re:Grow Ginseng in Aeroponics 9 years 8 months ago #29591

I was at books a million in Jackson, TN. This morning. Eight books on growing cannabis. Zero books on growing ginseng. B)

Re:Grow Ginseng in Aeroponics 9 years 8 months ago #29604

I have no idea what their saying but the music is nice lol but here is a youtube video of hydroponic ginseng

Re:Grow Ginseng in Aeroponics 9 years 8 months ago #29605

here it the outcome

Published on Aug 13, 2013
Jayeondream is the R&D venture company manufactures products using extracts of hydroponic cultivated ginseng named 'Nokyeopsam'.

Cultivation period of Nokyeopsam is very short. Existing ginsengs are cultiveted for 5~6 years to get roots. But Nokyeopsam's cultivation period takes only about 3 to 4 months. The leaves of Nokyeopsam contain 8 to 9 times more Saponin than the roots. Also, it is cultivated eco-friendly without any pesticides.

Saponin(Ginsenoside) in the roots is 14.3~15.8mg/g, that in the leaves is 140.8~180mg/g. It means that the leaves have more excellent efficacy. The hydropnic ginseng leaves contain effective saponin ingredients for the skin such as Rg1, Rg2, Rg3 and F1 etc .

Extracts of Nokyeopsam are used for raw material of food, cosmetics, functional supplements. Jayeondream develops various products using ginseng extract. Our products are the ginseng leaf tea, facial mask, and the mist. First is the ginseng leaf tea. 3~4 months old hydroponic ginseng leaves are used. Freeze-dried hydroponic ginseng leaf tea have high saponin contents as active ingredient.

This tea is effective in relieving fatigue and eliminate hangover. Contents are made up of 100% of ginseng leaves. Since it is a natural ingredient, you can experience superior efficacy. You can take the vitality of the day with one cup of Ginseng Leaf Tea.

The mask contains the beauty succus such as the concentrate from the hydro ginseng leaves, sodium hyaluronate and aloe vera leaves extract etc. makes the skin healthy and gloss replenishing abundant nutrients into the skin and presents moisturizing to the dry skin. Use only fbric sheet that is cellulose 100% natural sheet made of linter around cotton seeds.

The mist containing the extract of panax ginseng root and leaf provides an immediate moisture supply to keep the skin soft, supple and elastic. You can maintain the skin's moisture balance all day long.

In addition, we are developing new products such as well-being vegetables, health food, functional cosmetics . We endeavor to make healthy products using natural ingredients.

Re:Grow Ginseng in Aeroponics 9 years 8 months ago #29607

huntsman53 wrote:

I know nothing about Aeroponics but good luck!

I hate to say it but if growing Ginseng takes off in California, then the California Legislature will soon get involved and some type of ban will probably follow.:ohmy: I just hope that the ban doesn't migrate across the entire U.S. like the gun bans, magazine/clip bans and whatnot!:unsure: Therefore, I declare now that \"I have the right to dig and bear any and all Ginseng\" in my possession. Does anyone know what Constitutional Amendment that this falls under?B)

Frank

That would be the Tenth Amendment.
\"Those powers not enumerated herein are reserved to the states and the People respectively\".

Of course that's the one they pretend doesn't exist. Doesn't really matter, in 1863 (edited by political correctness dept of homeland security)wiped his butt with Jeffersons masterpiece, (violent reference replaced with reeducated , in accordance with anti-violence statutes of the department of speech control) 600, 000 of his citizens to end the Republic and institute a regulatory oligarchy that we peons are to stupid to stand against. But I digress.

Checkers anyone?

Re:Grow Ginseng in Aeroponics 9 years 8 months ago #29620

TnTrader wrote:

I was at books a million in Jackson, TN. This morning. Eight books on growing cannabis. Zero books on growing ginseng. B)

Cannabis is a much more common and profitable hobby apparently.

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

Who's Online

We have 407 guests and no members online

Login