2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Buying Seeds

Buying Seeds 12 years 7 months ago #12527

Just gathering some info as to who you buy your seeds from and how much your paying. Budget is a little tight this year...Just looking for some good seeds, and don't want to pay a arm and a leg. Any members here sell seeds?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Buying Seeds 12 years 7 months ago #12532

i paid 50 for a pound last year it was stratified near grayson ky

Re:Buying Seeds 12 years 7 months ago #12548

Shadrap76
Good luck this year. Seeds went through the roof. I may have some left over if I do not plant all mine. Email me in early Oct at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will sell you some at a good price if I have some left. Also you can buy seed from the Wildgrown.com.
Latt

Re:Buying Seeds 12 years 7 months ago #12552

Thanks Latt I may take you up on your offer. The only place I have bought seeds from was Hardwood Ginseng, I've had good luck with there stuff. I was just wondering what else is out there.

Re:Buying Seeds 12 years 7 months ago #12663

I've been buying from Scott Persons (Tuskasegee Ginseng). His prices are $135 per pound this year, but progressively cheaper the more you buy. Its woods cultivated and I've had good luck with it in the past.

Greenupcountydigger, can you tell us more about the seeds you bought for $50 a pound. Is it from a shadegrown source?

Re:Buying Seeds 12 years 7 months ago #12684

i think so but aint sure, i know it was from WISCONSIN though, also dont know if it will be the same price this year or not soon as i talk to them ill let everyone know

Re:Buying Seeds 12 years 7 months ago #12709

Do you think Mike [owns this website, AND sells 'sang seeds/rootlets.. in other words, Wildgrown.com] would appriecate this post? Hmmm....

Re:Buying Seeds 12 years 7 months ago #12712

oh well, just tryin to help someone out

• Page:
Moderators: lattTNhunterjimsanger
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Who's Online

We have 143 guests and no members online

Login