2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your experiences, questions and answers about growing wild-simulated ginseng
  • Page:

TOPIC: Spring time

Spring time 14 years 11 months ago #1217

It's a bit early up here in PA to see any sang yet. What about others, any sang poking through the ground yet? Any body been in the woods to look?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Spring time 14 years 11 months ago #1218

Hi Deiselrider, check under topic of mine new growth,cohosh.Great to be out in the woods again.Am looking forward to a great new season wandering the hills.....and learning all I can about plants for medicine and old timey mountian stuff.....

Re:Spring time 14 years 11 months ago #1219

hey dieselrider i checked on some of my patches this morning and found some three prongs about three inches tall and some baby seng that i didn't know about. I guess it's still a little early here in Ky also but i would say in a couple of weeks everything will be in full swing. I am going to try and post the pics if it doesn't work i will repost.

Re:Spring time 14 years 11 months ago #1220

Cool Pics!!!! That is what I am talkin about! It will be a couple weeks here too before anything starts pushing through the leaves but, those pics will keep me till then. I get to thinking about this stuff this time of year.

Re:Spring time 14 years 11 months ago #1221

dieselrider i am the same way man about thinking about stuff like this this time of the year. I have been checking on my patches everyday since the first of April knowing that nothing would probably be up, just only hoping i guess. So you can imagine the excitement when i seen these little fellows.

Re:Spring time 14 years 11 months ago #1225

Them are some good pictures there. Makes me feel like the cold weather is over but, we have snow still in the bush. Looks like I'm a month behind you guys. thanks for the taste.

Guy

Re:Spring time 14 years 11 months ago #1228

great pictures,man I know the feeling there is nothing like the first walk in the spring woods.thanks for sharing.........

Re:Spring time 14 years 10 months ago #1246

A couple of spring pics
Attachments:

Re:Spring time 14 years 10 months ago #1247

Spring Pics
Attachments:

Re:Spring time 14 years 10 months ago #1248

shroons
Attachments: