2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do you want it?

How do you want it? 11 years 5 months ago #20713

Would a buyer mind telling me how they like to see Blood root put up? I could have dug a truck bed full of the stuff this year if I knew more about it and thought that the market was there for it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:How do you want it? 11 years 5 months ago #20729

I could get you plenty next year if the price were $20.00 or better .This year all bets are off.

Re:How do you want it? 11 years 5 months ago #20742

Bloodroot right now is about $12/lb.

Wash it well. It must be completely clean and free of all foreign matter. It must be dried well, and have NO mold. I would be sure to keep a fan on it as it dries to carry away moisture. I wouldn't dig it before the seeds drop in the early summer.

Re:How do you want it? 10 years 5 months ago #25533

I was priced $8/lb dry in Ohio. is this a good price? We only dig mature roots.

Re:How do you want it? 10 years 5 months ago #25554

I'm paying considerably more than that now as long as it is good and clean, and free from mold. Give a call if you want current pricing. 419.651.8158

Re:How do you want it? 10 years 5 months ago #25776

I've dug couple of pounds this year while out digging seng. I keep hearing about people finding big patches of it and all I ever find is a little here and there. I'm assuming that it has been dug before. Would like to know if anyone buys it in Tn tho. I dug sum today that had roots as big as my thumb! Any info would b much appreciated!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Who's Online

We have 333 guests and no members online

Login