2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: found another Mushroom today

found another Mushroom today 11 years 10 months ago #17485

I found two mushrooms today while at work. The one in the picture was a couple days old but still very firm. the second smaller one I found was only a day ols They are coming up down in the low spots now! I think they are making a second run! I got this one hanging up to dry.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:found another Mushroom today 11 years 10 months ago #17493

Nice! What state are you in?
Latt

Re:found another Mushroom today 11 years 10 months ago #17501

Hey Latt! Im in SE Ohio about 40 miles from Wv border. Me and 5 Prong are neighbors in this neck of the woods! I was reading some posts you guys had on here about the fella with the Big Feet, I just watched the Salt Fork episode last weekend. Im about 40 miles south of Saltfork.

Re:found another Mushroom today 11 years 10 months ago #17506

cpdunit1,
Glad to see some mushrooms are still up. I did well up until Sunday April 29th. My walks through the woods since that Sunday have been less than productive. It's been more like hiking than mushroom hunting. I have found a few new patches of ginseng and some massive patches of Blood Root and Yellow Root. Being in the woods is always a pleasure. Looking forward to hunting summer and fall mushrooms soon. I am so intrigued by the fella with big feet. Part of me says it's an undiscovered primate and the other part of me says how could it avoid being captured, killed by a hunter or actually caught on some decent video.
I told my wife the best way to get rid of Ghost, Aliens & UFO's and Big Foot is to by a good video camera. If you buy a good quality video camera then it is certain those 3 things will never bother you cause I have never seen a clear pic of any yet! lol
Good Luck.
Latt

• Page:
Moderators: latttrahn007Shroomdawg
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Who's Online

We have 375 guests and no members online

Login