2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: shang sale

shang sale 13 years 2 months ago #8511

can i sell small amounts of ginseng for personal use over state line?this will not be for export, but may be green or dried.anyone got info on this?do each order have to have paper work from state?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:shang sale 13 years 2 months ago #8514

Yellowscarf,
It is illegal to sell ginseng across state lines or in your state without a Ginseng Dealers License. It is also illegal to sell ginseng in state or out of state to anyone other than an authorized licensed ginseng dealer/buyer.
Latt

Re:shang sale 13 years 2 months ago #8515

Yellowscarf,

Disregard my last post and read this one that I meant to send.

It is illegal to sell ginseng across state lines without a Ginseng Dealers License. You can only sell to a licensed ginseng dealer in your state as well. It is also illegal to buy ginseng in state or out of state if you do not have a dealers license unless you are buying from and authorized licensed ginseng dealer that is selling roots or seed.
Latt

Re:shang sale 13 years 2 months ago #8516

thanks latt they dont make it easy.were do live?im try to grow here in ny.have a nice patch going just have to stay on top of things.

Re:shang sale 13 years 1 month ago #8894

Sang can be sold across state lines, BUT it has to be certified in the state that it was harvested. Roots are certified by the state management authority, generally at $3/lb. To be legal you would still need a dealers license.

• Page:
Moderators: KYginseng
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Who's Online

We have 510 guests and no members online

Login