2024 Winter/Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: missouri prices

missouri prices 13 years 6 months ago #5325

the highest price be offering that I can find is $350 a pound dry in missouri to start out with,they'll start buying the 15th, just in case any body was curious. I'm certifying mine and taking it out of state if thats all I can get here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:missouri prices 13 years 6 months ago #5331

Hey Billygoat,What part of Missouri you from? I am in Southeast Mo. I called Midwest herb yesterday and he said 300. I think it will go a lot higher later on towards Nov. or Dec.

Re:missouri prices 13 years 6 months ago #5347

Hey Lenno,
I'm from central missouri, and I sell at North American Botanicals in Eolia, I'm pretty sure several of the buyers in the state sell to them they have a really top notch operation. They always offer $50 more a pound then anybody in Mo. It would be quite a drive for you. How has the sang diggin been down there this year?

Re:missouri prices 13 years 6 months ago #5351

Billygoat I have heard of the place in eolia.It would be a good drive for me but might be worth it depending on how much I end up with.
Someone has been digging everything they can find including 2 prongers around here for a while now,that really hurts the ginseng population and makes it hard to dig as much as I would like.

Re:missouri prices 13 years 6 months ago #5393

im in wv. the eastern panhandle and from what i can find they are talking at the 400.00 area per pound. i hope it goes up.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

Who's Online

We have 344 guests and no members online

Login