* Ginseng Rootlets: sold out
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Price in Kentucky

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 4 months ago #3146

the price was 400 here today

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 4 months ago #3169

i sold mine yesterday for 425 a pound to Walker ginseng and roots in walker Ky. She said she didn't think it would go any higher. She also traveled to me to buy.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 1 week ago #3378

• james
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
price today at540 pd,only a dummie would sell for less.guys sold early for 325 how stupid could u be?

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 1 week ago #3379

James, look at the dates posted before you, they were 4 months ago. Most states digging seasons are sometime in Aug-Sept. The longer you wait the less weight you have so your price will go down if you wait too long. There is no telling from year to year how much it will be anyways. No reason to call posters stupid or dummies.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 2 days ago #3390

thanks Maya yeah i wish i would have held out it went to 550 here. But i didn't think it would go higher and i needed the money. SO we aint dummies thanks for the insult.

Re:Price in Kentucky 14 years 2 days ago #3393

hillbilly wrote:

thanks Maya yeah i wish i would have held out it went to 550 here. But i didn't think it would go higher and i needed the money. SO we aint dummies thanks for the insult.

Sounds like you guys got a few dealers down there. We've only got a couple within a couple hours drive so it's do or w/ them. I sold in mid oct for $400 because I was heading out west for a hunt and had to sell before I went. Not sure if it got much higher up here.

Diggers Only 13 years 4 months ago #7474

OK diggers here are the prices in southeastren KY. CLAY GIBSON manchester 650 apound. marks ginseng at dewitt. 700 apound. COLSON NAPIER at pineville 704 apound. KEEP CALLING AROUND GET BEST PRICE YOU CAN. I HOPE THIS DOESN'T GET DELETED. As always the more you have, or the bigger the root, you will get a better offer.

Re:Diggers Only 13 years 4 months ago #7477

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
blackcat wrote:

OK diggers here are the prices in southeastren KY. CLAY GIBSON manchester 650 apound. marks ginseng at dewitt. 700 apound. COLSON NAPIER at pineville 704 apound. KEEP CALLING AROUND GET BEST PRICE YOU CAN. I HOPE THIS DOESN'T GET DELETED. As always the more you have, or the bigger the root, you will get a better offer.

Rick Johnson $675:00 a pound Evarts Ky 606-837-8332

It would only be deleted if there where comments that shouldnt be made in it.When someone states the reason why they are not doing something and another says that there is another reason that ,why,that person is not doing something then,he makes him out to be telling a lie...and that was not the case what I said to be the reason that I had not posted the price at that time was because the market was back and forth on me that was the true reason that I had not posted a price them 2 days and not because diggers where calling other dealers etc.That is why your post was deleted,no other reason.When one of the admins delete a post it is because it shouldnt be posted.

This update is very helpful from today blackcat and thanks for posting it I know Colson very well he is a friend of mine we will add Rick Johnson to this post as well who is also a friend of mine..

Billy.

Re:Price in Kentucky 13 years 4 months ago #7478

I see what you saying billy. BUT let me ask you a question, why is sometimes such a big difference in the price dealers pay. IS it because the people they sell gives them different prices.

Re:Diggers Only 13 years 4 months ago #7485

thank you both...

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Who's Online

We have 193 guests and no members online

Login