* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post your questions and answers about Goldenseal herb
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sweet gum bark

Sweet gum bark 11 years 4 months ago #21754

Hey everyone,
I wasn't sure where to post this...wish there could be a forum on 'tree bark' because I have a lot of questions about it and would love opinions. Will anyone be collecting sweet gum bark in the spring? Looking for large quantities of rossed bark. This makes me want to start talking about selling collectively/cooperatively, but I have yet to put all my thoughts into this topic (I have a lot thoughts/questions...just started a medicinal herb grower's cooperative in NC...)

anywho, please let me know if anyone is collecting and needs a market! Thanks much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Sweet gum bark 11 years 4 months ago #21759

Can't assist you much with the medical tree bark question, however would like to know more about your Cooperative you have started. See you at the expo!

Re:Sweet gum bark 11 years 4 months ago #21760

Can get some here near me how much do you need ? and what's it worth ? This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:Sweet gum bark 11 years 4 months ago #21761

Whit - I will catch you up on the cooperative tomorrow. We have a long way to go but are gaining ground.

shomeroot - thanks for your response. I sent you an email.

The same fellow is also looking for:
cherry bark (thin or thick), mullein, marshmallow, rabbit tobacco (life everlasting), Blue Vervain, hyssop,Sumac berries, Queen of the Meadow, peach tree leaves and Uva Ursi in case anyone harvests this.

Re:Sweet gum bark 11 years 4 months ago #21764

Alison,
Please tell me about the Peach Treee leaves that you mentioned. I have several hundred trees and almost all of the leaves are on the ground now. Thanks for your time.
Hugh

Re:Sweet gum bark 11 years 4 months ago #21765

Hi Hugh,
The person I am working with is looking for about 1,500 lbs of dried peach tree leaves. I am not sure on the price, but let me know if that is something you may be interested.
Thanks for your response. Hope we can work something out.
Alison

Re:Sweet gum bark 11 years 4 months ago #21766

Alison,
See if you can get some more information about this so I can determine if it would be worth while to followup on. I need some kind of price and how they would accept them. They would probably have to be bagged up to deliver to someone.
Hugh

Re:Sweet gum bark 11 years 4 months ago #21767

Will do. Probably will be early next week as I'll be at the Ginseng Expo tomorrow.

• Page:
Moderators: jimsanger
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Who's Online

We have 415 guests and no members online

Login