2024 Spring Planting:

* Ginseng Seed: Currently shipping everyday until sold out
* Ginseng Rootlets: Will be offered in Fall
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Need Your Prayers

Re:Need Your Prayers 13 years 4 months ago #8080

Latt

Yes, they gave me an \"Iceman by Donjoy\". It sounds like it's the same exact thing your had. Has a blue ice blanket that velcros over the shoulder.

This is what mine looks like:

www.donjoy.com/images/products/pdfs/iceman.pdf

Let me tell you, it's the most wonderfull Ice invention in the world. I had never heard of this wonderfull thing until they hooked me up to one right after this last surgery. and they told me I could take it home and keep it. I keep it on most of the time during the last few days. I can see how your wife was able to make it through without pain meds. Thats Cool!

Perhaps my pain has been less this time because the Iceman has reduced the inflamation alot. My wife says I'm not complaining about the pain as much this time with the Iceman.

Yes, It's a wonderful thing.

Lott
Thanks, for your thoughts and prayers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Need Your Prayers 13 years 4 months ago #8082

Classicfur,
Glad to hear you got one and they let you take it home too. My wife used hers for a long time and any time she had problems or soreness she would get it out and use it. Eventually she did not need it but it sure worked miracles and I am glad to hear you have one.
Good luck and I am sure you will heal up quick.
Latt

Re:Need Your Prayers 13 years 4 months ago #8084

• Billy
  • Dealer
  • Dealer
  • Billy Taylor from Bell County Ky
Praise the Lord I am thankful for your surgery and recovery going so well we trust in the right source :)

Billy.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

Who's Online

We have 641 guests and no members online

Login